Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why not Jake Locker?

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry if this has been brought up before but I've been researching mock drafts etc and Locker is still considered #2 QB to Luck.

Downsides?

Posted

Guess that makes him #1 in this draft?? I'm surprised.

Posted

cause locker sucks

Posted

we already have him on the team.

Posted

no

Posted

No thanks. I've seen enough of his play, being a Cali native & Pac-10 supporter myself, and he is not that good imo. He just doesn't make enough good decisions with the ball.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have concerns over Locker's size honestly.

He does have a good arm but his decision making was ... questionable this year.

Posted

Jake Locker is not any good he is not playing well and does not show the arm talent that a first round QB should show, plus he plays in the Pac10 where the defenses aren't that great and he still looks average.

Posted

It's a bit unfair to say "he plays where the defenses aren't good" but completely ignore the talent he plays with.

The thing I like most about Locker is his competitiveness. I could see him turning into a great player in the NFL, I'm just not sold.

Posted

Jake Locker is not any good he is not playing well and does not show the arm talent that a first round QB should show, plus he plays in the Pac10 where the defenses aren't that great and he still looks average.

The same set of defenses that gives the majority a hard-on for luck?

Regardless, I would think locker is at least on our radar. Of the top QB's only Locker and Gabbert come into the draft without the worry of off-field issues. Any fan of this team should know how important that is to this team.

Posted

I wish Locker and Gabbert could both say they wanted to go back to school so this retarded board could talk up the next set of QBs as being a perfect fit for us. LOL.