Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N1kkadeemuz

PS3 gamertags

138 posts in this topic

A couple people have added me from here my PSN is NBAGP5

I'm addicted to NCAA 11. Next game I'm getting is 2k11.

Currently on PSN beating up on people like rented mules in MW2. thenewera9. Join the festivities and put on your [sS89] clan tag.

Currently on PSN beating up on people like rented mules in MW2. thenewera9. Join the festivities and put on your [sS89] clan tag.

what classes do you run?

hepcat187 - I play FIFA '10 and Madden '11 online right now. (I'll destroy you at FIFA...not so good at Madden yet)

HTSwindell

what classes do you run?

Lately I've been using the AK47 with Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro. Claymores and flashbang, secondary either Akimbo Magnums or Magnum with tactical knife.

For game types where I have to defuse or capture quickly, Marathon Lightweight Commando with a Mini Uzi. Semtax and stun, secondary Akimbo G18s.

Then I have a Sniper class, that I use rarely.

1 person likes this

Lately I've been using the AK47 with Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro. Claymores and flashbang, secondary either Akimbo Magnums or Magnum with tactical knife.

For game types where I have to defuse or capture quickly, Marathon Lightweight Commando with a Mini Uzi. Semtax and stun, secondary Akimbo G18s.

Then I have a Sniper class, that I use rarely.

that first one is a lot like my favorite class. i use the M16 mostly though. still haven't unlocked it again. don't think i'll prestige again. 7 custom classes is enough.

ChaseMan89

Bad company 2 most now, will be back on hard when black ops comes out