Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSpan

Official Saints schadenfreude thread

28 posts in this topic

Honestly, for me its not that they beat the Saints, its the fact that pretty much everybody outside of their fan base said not only did the Seahawks not stand a chance but they didn't deserve to be there at all. Hell, some said that they should give their spot to a "better" team to show they have respect for the game.

I wonder if they'll be calling in tomorrow?

this!!! Obviously I'm not gonna have the same feelings about the Saints as many here will..and that makes sense.

All week long I've been hearing about how the Hawks don't belong in the playoffs but it's ok because it will make the Saints have an easier path back to the Super Bowl etc etc etc.

Well...here's a big ole fashion fug you to all those folks!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fugin clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to reality dumbasses!!!!!!! Flukes!!!!!!!!!!

I actually am rooting for the hawks now. Hope u guys win the nfc

this!!! Obviously I'm not gonna have the same feelings about the Saints as many here will..and that makes sense.

All week long I've been hearing about how the Hawks don't belong in the playoffs but it's ok because it will make the Saints have an easier path back to the Super Bowl etc etc etc.

Well...here's a big ole fashion f**k you to all those folks!!!

Exfugginactly!

Well...here's a big ole fashion fug you to all those folks!!!

Absolutely - a great day to be a Seahawks fan!

Though I bet we're all second-hand Seahawks fans today :)

makes me wanna play the falcons knowing all you bitches have my back!!!!!

Yeah for the hawks to beat the falcunts + the Aints would make my week fug ya

1 person likes this

I actually am rooting for the hawks now. Hope u guys win the nfc

And here I thought we were becoming frends!............I thought the sharing of women was next!:angelsad2:

makes me wanna play the falcons knowing all you bitches have my back!!!!!

I dont.

Congrats to the Hawks! no offense to Hawk fans....but that has got to be the most embarrassing loss in NFL history! If they beat Atlanta next week, I will blow a gigantic load on my T.V.

Go Hawks!!!!

they won off of bullshit and luck last year, the last thing they deserved this year was a playoff win

This made my weekend.

Screw every last one of you Taints trolls on here. Suck on that loss. Who Dat? Seahwaks dat.