Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashor

Jake Delhomme in House?

26 posts in this topic

Too much homo talk in here :biggrinjester:

Not only that but apparently Mike Tomlin plays Dr. Eric Foreman on that show also when he is not coaching the Steelers to Superbowl Championships.

I can kinda see the Delhomme look a like, but Tomlin/Omar Epps is def much closer

QUOTE=Johnny Rockets;1930833]Not only that but apparently Mike Tomlin plays Dr. Eric Foreman on that show also when he is not coaching the Steelers to Superbowl Championships.

[:QUOTE=Johnny Rockets;1930833]Not only that but apparently Mike Tomlin plays Dr. Eric Foreman on that show also when he is not coaching the Steelers to Superbowl Championships.

Not only that but apparently Mike Tomlin plays Dr. Eric Foreman on that show also when he is not coaching the Steelers to Superbowl Championships.

:iagree:My wife said the same thing about Tomlin when we were watching the game. The resemblance is striking.

:

:iagree:: My wife noticed the same thing about Tomlin when we were watching the game. The resemblance is striking.

jake%20delhomme.jpg

lloydchristmas.jpg

Just because he PLAYS like that doesn't necessarily mean there's a resemblance!:D