Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It will come down 2 the Combine and workouts.

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I just hope Marty doesn't fall in love with a workout warrior.

Posted

I just hope he falls in love with Cam Newton.

Posted

I cool with Newton as long as he shows he can take snaps from under center and read def. Plus we need 2 trade down and get him and bring in a Vet QB mentor.

Posted

the cam newton dribble is making me..zzzzzzzz

Posted

Sure, someplace between number 10 and 20. If they keep the first pick it's not for a QB in this draft.

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy fug man! You would seriously draft The Golden Calf of Bristol #1 overall? fug dude, that is reatarded as hell.

Posted

When was the last time that Hurny fell in love with a "workout warrior" with the #1 overall?

Posted

Holy f**k man! You would seriously draft The Golden Calf of Bristol #1 overall? f**k dude, that is reatarded as hell.

So your saying cam is as slow as The Golden Calf of Bristol or he can't pass as well as The Golden Calf of Bristol either way....fail.

Posted

Hurney is gold in the 1st and trading down so I'm at ease with whatever happens.

Posted

Hurney is gold in the 1st and trading down so I'm at ease with whatever happens.

Your right about that but this is such a improtant draft for us and alot of high risk high reward players this year.

Posted

Just saying, Cam Newton is the best athlete in the draft and, IMO, now that Luck is officially not going to be there, the best QB. Period. NCAA record for QB efficiency. I will say again...NCAA record. In one season. Yep, run first kinda guy.:rolleyes:

Posted

I don't know what they want from him. Cam is the only one with the "potential" to live up to being the first pick in the draft.