Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are their still people hoping Luck changes his mind?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I know I am a little bit but I guess we all have 2 move on.

Posted

its time to move on and get ready to inevitably be in position to draft him next year

Posted

Well, my guess is everybody is hoping he does, but he won't. Time to move on and root against the Falcons and Pats.

Posted

Wasn't meant to be.

Posted

Couldn't care less. Excited about the draft, new coaches, and possibilities anyway.

Posted

This is one of the most exciting (and potentially longest) offseasons in Panther history dont worry about one player who we were never guaranteed anything from to begin with.

Posted

Who has still people?

1 person likes this

Posted

There's people who want us to suck again this season so we have a chance at him next offseason. Apparently, being rejected once by Andrew wasnt enough. :lol:

Posted

There's people who want us to suck again this season so we have a chance at him next offseason. Apparently, being rejected once by Andrew wasnt enough. :lol:

and that's makes no sense at all IMO, he might not come out next year or we might not be in position to get him. i guess they want to watch terrible football while hoping to draft the"savior". imagine how this board will be if we miss on luck(again) & newton tears it up in the nfl ?

Posted

and that's makes no sense at all IMO, he might not come out next year or we might not be in position to get him. i guess they want to watch terrible football while hoping to draft the"savior". imagine how this board will be if we miss on luck(again) & newton tears it up in the nfl ?

The board would just spend the next 10 years trying to convince the world Newton is overrated and not worthy of the praise. He would become the new "Vick" so to speak.

Even the Cavs only tanked 1 season to get LeBron, and people want us to tank 2 to get Luck? :lol:

Posted

Well yeah but it's not gonna happen.

I'm fine to settle with Newton, he's a beast. TAKE HIM!!!

Posted

Maybe Montana's back is healed enough to still play...that would be cool to get him as a vet FA QB.