Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are their still people hoping Luck changes his mind?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont think their are.

Posted

I still think it's possible he changes his mind, but everyone should have moved on by now..

Posted

Are we supposed to be?

I mean I moved on...but is this supposed to be something happens often?

Posted

If he does change his mind, would that be considered a red flag? Being indecisive and double-minded?

Posted

If he does change his mind, would that be considered a red flag? Being indecisive and double-minded?

Would it matter to you?

Posted

he isnt changing his mind. if by some miracle he did, you still take him no matter what.

Posted

yes sir!

Posted

not embarrassing.. shows JR wants to win..

1 person likes this

Posted

not embarrassing.. shows JR wants to win..

Yeah I gotta say I appreciate the Big Cat doing this.

Chances are that Luck is going to go and and become the next legendary NFL QB, and he was *this* close to becoming a Panther.

Richardson obviously didn't make the call to assure we weren't the only reason Luck came out, I think he was trying to maybe change Luck's mind a bit too.

Richardson recognized what we are possibly about to miss out on, and decided he had to do something, regardless of how it made him look, he couldn't just let it happen.

I can respect that. It kind of makes up for the boneheaded decision he made the other day to bust out the pie chart at his press conference.

Posted

If Richardson wants a way to get Luck without having to tank games, he needs to make a swap of next year's first round picks with a perennial weak team in this upcoming draft. Trade with the Cardinals, they will be very weak next year. It's a gamble, but it's the best chance at getting Luck. I seriously doubt we will be the worst next season, I can definitely see us going 8-8 or 9-7 in the least.