Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are their still people hoping Luck changes his mind?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

He's got a week to think about tons of cash - and the insane amount of cocaine and hookers he could get with it.

Posted

:confused:

daringantt Darin Gantt

It's Jan. 12. Coach hired, Luck's declared. I have a real urge to put my feet up, pour a bunch of egg nog in my coffee and begin offseason.

did I miss some news? did we all miss some news since the huddle isn't full of threads?

Posted

:confused:

did I miss some news? did we all miss some news since the huddle isn't full of threads?

Read his next couple of tweets. He's just being his asshole self, says a few tweets later declared that he's staying in school or something....

Posted

I know I am.

Posted

3 days left till hope dies!

Posted

of course but its not going to happen...

Posted

Im still hoping, only a fool wouldnt be.

Posted

It won't happen, but it'd be awesome if suddenly he changed his mind. Maybe they hire a HC he doesn't like :lol:

Posted

any of you do mortgage loans etc as a career, should foreclose on his parents house, that will change his mind real quick.

1 person likes this

Posted

any of you do mortgage loans etc as a career, should foreclose on his parents house, that will change his mind real quick.

Now that's thinking outside the box...

Posted

I mean, they already couldnt get their first choice replacement in Chris Peterson. He really is retarded. Maybe when Ron goes back to Cali to get his poo, he can make a last ditch effort to talk to Luck. I know, its pathetic, but so are the QB's on our roster currently.

Posted

I mean, they already couldnt get their first choice replacement in Chris Peterson. He really is retarded. Maybe when Ron goes back to Cali to get his poo, he can make a last ditch effort to talk to Luck. I know, its pathetic, but so are the QB's on our roster currently.

If Ron has any kind of contact with Luck he would have to declare. Against NCAA rules....