Photo
- - - - -

Tonight!!! Can Cam change Panthers fans and coaches/organizations minds?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 Catalyst

Catalyst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

I'm watching. I want him to impress me, but I still have questions about his ability to adapt to the NFL.

#122 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

Would destroy.

Posted Image

#123 ickmule

ickmule

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:41 PM

I'm up for gambling on Cam. It would put fans in the seats and I'm not sold on what many say about him not making a great NFL QB.

#124 scarface

scarface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:11 PM

Dude Green has not played a down of Football yet in the NFL so NO.... He is not better then LeFell or Gettis. Also Edwards is not going to be released for Green. Get that into your thick skull of yours. Yes he may be a good prospect but WE DONT NEED HIM!!!! With your logic we might as well just draft Von Miller cause he is going to be better then Anderson and Davis. I mean he is the best LB right.

Are you an idiot? Seriously?
I never said Edwards would get cut. Green is x10 as good as LeFell or Gettis ever were in college and hes a junior. Smith is getting older and probably won't stick around and Edwards might be a bust and even if he isn't he will never be as impactful as Smith was whereas Green can be. We do need him.

I suppose you think we should use the pick on another project QB named Cam that will take years to see the field if he ever even does turn into a NFL QB.

Von Miller isn't worth anywhere near #1 overall anyway so I won't address such stupidity.