Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michaels and Madden

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Agree about Billick. After what I thought of him as a HC (pompous, cocky and bloviating) I thought I would hate him as an analyst. Au contraire..he is excellent. I love his segments on NFLN as well.

Posted

Stop hating on Al he's a beast. John on the other hand I could do without but Al is the shiznit times 6

Posted

I thought the announcing was fine. I like Al and Madden.

Posted

Another vote for Billick, Wonder if he will ever coach again, I think he has a great football mind, and was an awesome OC in minnesota. Also another vote for Jaworski, he's very good too.

As for Michaels, and Madden, yea, they get things a little wrong sometimes, but nonetheless very enjoyable and easy on the ears. .. and by that I mean, Have you ever heard Dennis Green on sirius radio announcing a game? He's knows the game as well, but his voice is AWFUL.

pete

Posted

I thought the announcing was fine. I like Al and Madden.

Ditto.

Posted

Al and John are the best out of any of the networks A-teams. They aren't great but they destroy Buck and Aikman, and are a notch above Phil and Jim. I can't wait until Fox either stops getting big games or replaces Joe Buck. He is teh suck.

I like NFL network's team. Gumbel is boring but I really think collinsworth brings a lot to the table. Yeah, he's an asshole, and has biases, but he's smart, witty, and actually makes me laugh. I find his arrogance to be mad funny.

Posted

Madden kept reminding me that people who play football are, in general, Big and Strong.