Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am pumped. I really like the hire

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Listening to the PC and I like what he says. First off, no more tampon 2! Time to bring the friggin heat on defense! He is right, we have some talent to get some things done with. Love what this guy is going to bring to our defense.

Now offense is going to piss off some here lol. He hinted they are going to take a long look at Clausen, will talk to the OC candidates about him. They are going to see if someone on this roster can be that 'franchise' QB. I agree we have a good OL when healthy. When you can put up TWO 1000 yard rushers in one season, you have a damn solid line. Two damn good RB's, need to find one clear cut TE.

I think we hired the right guy and I think he is going to be the guy to finally get us where we want to go.

Bottom line, even if you don't like the hire fans need to get behind this guy as he is our new HC period. He and the players need all of our support.

2 people like this

Posted

He's knocking this press conference out of the park.

1 person likes this

Posted

This cat means business. No more shoulder shrugging, head scratching answers. I am really digging the press conference.

Good call JR.

Posted

I wish I had more hands, so I could give this guy 4 thumbs up. Loved the presser.

Posted

He's knocking this press conference out of the park.

said it better than I..

Posted

I'm incredibly impressed.

Posted

He is pretty impressive. I getting pumped up.

Posted

Ya i just got a thrill up my leg(mathews dig) Anyway being a vet myself I like that he was raised in a miltary culture. It seems to explain alot.

Posted

Hope he gets it done. Hope he knocks it out of the park with the OC also. Since he will be with the DC an defense. Seems since he is about the D we may pick a defensive player in the draft.

Posted

Ron Rivera gives one hell of a presser.

Hopefully he backs up all the right things he said.

Posted

I was just coming to start a similar thread.I am actually glad we got him over Harbaugh This dude seems as legit as possible. Can't wait to hear who he bring in as offensive coordinator.