Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

The Pro Clausen Thread....

276 posts in this topic

I think anyone would agree that Clausen hasn't reached his peak as an NFL QB. He'll certainly improve over time, but the question is how much. He'll always be the same height, he'll always have small hands, and he'll always be gay. Ok I made up that last part.

Hey Pantherj can you find a larger pic as a sig? Good lord.

Do you really need a picture that big in your sig?

Like really?

Edit: Damn it Zod, get out of my head!

pantherj, stop posting pics of ur sister, and dude clean those steps, their nasty.

Yes, but yours is laughable.

The wait and see approach is the only approach that any reasonable football fan would make right now.

Clearly mine is an exaggeration. And Jimmy will have my support for as long as he plays for us. I just don't think he has what it takes, and that is based on more than just one year in the NFL. Obviously I don't know that he is a bust. I'm just pretty certain.

Yeah I think I'm used to this large monitor, and I forget others are viewing at a smaller resolution.

Yeah I think I'm used to this large monitor, and I forget others are viewing at a smaller resolution.

Lol. I'm on a 1920x1080 screen and it's still too big.

Bust city.

Can we agree when/if Clausen is given another chance and he sucks some more, these "knowledgeable" people are full of it and actually don't know a damn thing?

4 people like this

Lol. I'm on a 1920x1080 screen and it's still too big.

Hold on I'm looking for a bigger on to be funny.

There are two types of people on this board.

Those who know for sure that Clausen is a bust.

And those with actual football knowledge.

These two traits cannot exist in the same person.

Plain and simple, the jury is still out on Clausen. No one knows what he is capable of within a legit NFL offense and adequate coaching. To pretend otherwise just makes you look like a football ignoramus.

In another year when he still stinks can we bump this thread and have you apologize?

1 person likes this

Given our horid OL play and God Awful OC play calling, I agree the jury is still out.

Given the Qb's in this draft, I hope we sign a vet and let Clausen be the #2...allowing him to develop further.

I don't know that Pickles will be able to beat out Moore for the starting job (assuming he comes back).