certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:23 PM

:)

#4 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:27 PM

3 degrees of beating Duke

Asheville, Campbell, Presbyterian, Jacksonville, and Samford all beat Auburn who beat Florida St. who beat Duke

#5 PanthersGuy28

PanthersGuy28

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:22 AM

:(

Big Duke fan here, you'll have a chance to open your mouth when we wreck you guys in a few weeks in Cameron :)

I guess it's good we got that loss out of the way, I expected us to lose a few games like this, Mason has been terrible down low lately. We need Kyrie back desperately.

#6 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

:(

Big Duke fan here, you'll have a chance to open your mouth when Carolina wins big in a few weeks in Cameron :)

I guess it's good we got that loss out of the way, I expected us to lose a few games like this, Mason has been terrible down low lately. We need Kyrie back desperately.

Fixed :D

#7 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:29 AM

3 degrees of beating Duke

Asheville, Campbell, Presbyterian, Jacksonville, and Samford all beat Auburn who beat Florida St. who beat Duke

Ok, I gave you pie and I gave you rep. But can we take Jacksonville out of there. Because the Phins are actually a pretty good basketball team.

W over at time #20 Florida.

#8 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 3,035 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:56 AM

Always makes me feel better somehow :D

#9 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:40 AM

These days for a Carolina fan, a Dook loss is just as great as a Carolina win...Just sayin..

#10 jloh

jloh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:41 AM

dude...hater threads are ghey.... What a loser!

Edited by jloh, 13 January 2011 - 04:40 PM.
palm pre+

#11 CatsMeow

CatsMeow

Sweet Soul Sister

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:08 AM

These days for a Carolina fan, a Dook loss is just as great as a Carolina win...Just sayin..

Hate to say it, but it's true. And right now, I am positively giddy. :)

#12 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:15 AM

I called this before they even took the court last night. Duke always folds to Florida State. Out of all the teams in the ACC (even Maryland) I think Florida State and Leonard Hamilton have Coach K's number.

This loss exposed a good deal of weaknesses that hopefully K will fix in the next couple weeks. The plumlees are going to have to play better.

#13 Jeff L

Jeff L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

You can't shoot like Duke did last night and win. There was absoutely no inside presence either...

Like every other Duke fan, I am glad they got the loss out of the way; it wasn't like they were going to go undefeated this year. I can honestly say that they are a completely different team without Kyrie Erving... Can't wait until he is healthy again.

#14 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:21 AM

You heels fans are funny, you care more about us losing than your own team winning. FSU deserves all the credit, they had a gameplan and came in and executed it. Duke played their worst game of the year and still had a chance to win, a few lucky bounces here and there and the outcome is different. Duke shot 30% for the game and still was right there at the end with a shot so I am not too worried about a loss. We were going to lose sooner or later so get it out of the way and learn from it. K will use it as a teaching tool and get the guys back on track. The last few games Duke's intensity has not been up and that is a problem when you have a target on your back. Finally when Duke got down by 11 the intensity picked up and they started playing with some emotion. If any of you saw the press conference K was really upbeat and you would never know it was a loss.

#15 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:09 AM

I called this before they even took the court last night. Duke always folds to Florida State. Out of all the teams in the ACC (even Maryland) I think Florida State and Leonard Hamilton have Coach K's number.

This loss exposed a good deal of weaknesses that hopefully K will fix in the next couple weeks. The plumlees are going to have to play better.

how can you play better when you never get a chance....35 3's?? that is just crazy....yall live and die by the 3.....even if K would have had hansbrough he would not have used him unless he could have developed a 3 point shot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.