• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOJA

duke loses!!!!!!!!!

3 degrees of beating Duke

Asheville, Campbell, Presbyterian, Jacksonville, and Samford all beat Auburn who beat Florida St. who beat Duke

:(

Big Duke fan here, you'll have a chance to open your mouth when we wreck you guys in a few weeks in Cameron :)

I guess it's good we got that loss out of the way, I expected us to lose a few games like this, Mason has been terrible down low lately. We need Kyrie back desperately.

:(

Big Duke fan here, you'll have a chance to open your mouth when Carolina wins big in a few weeks in Cameron :)

I guess it's good we got that loss out of the way, I expected us to lose a few games like this, Mason has been terrible down low lately. We need Kyrie back desperately.

Fixed :D

3 degrees of beating Duke

Asheville, Campbell, Presbyterian, Jacksonville, and Samford all beat Auburn who beat Florida St. who beat Duke

Ok, I gave you pie and I gave you rep. But can we take Jacksonville out of there. Because the Phins are actually a pretty good basketball team.

W over at time #20 Florida.

These days for a Carolina fan, a Dook loss is just as great as a Carolina win...Just sayin..

Hate to say it, but it's true. And right now, I am positively giddy. :)

I called this before they even took the court last night. Duke always folds to Florida State. Out of all the teams in the ACC (even Maryland) I think Florida State and Leonard Hamilton have Coach K's number.

This loss exposed a good deal of weaknesses that hopefully K will fix in the next couple weeks. The plumlees are going to have to play better.

You can't shoot like Duke did last night and win. There was absoutely no inside presence either...

Like every other Duke fan, I am glad they got the loss out of the way; it wasn't like they were going to go undefeated this year. I can honestly say that they are a completely different team without Kyrie Erving... Can't wait until he is healthy again.

You heels fans are funny, you care more about us losing than your own team winning. FSU deserves all the credit, they had a gameplan and came in and executed it. Duke played their worst game of the year and still had a chance to win, a few lucky bounces here and there and the outcome is different. Duke shot 30% for the game and still was right there at the end with a shot so I am not too worried about a loss. We were going to lose sooner or later so get it out of the way and learn from it. K will use it as a teaching tool and get the guys back on track. The last few games Duke's intensity has not been up and that is a problem when you have a target on your back. Finally when Duke got down by 11 the intensity picked up and they started playing with some emotion. If any of you saw the press conference K was really upbeat and you would never know it was a loss.

I called this before they even took the court last night. Duke always folds to Florida State. Out of all the teams in the ACC (even Maryland) I think Florida State and Leonard Hamilton have Coach K's number.

This loss exposed a good deal of weaknesses that hopefully K will fix in the next couple weeks. The plumlees are going to have to play better.

how can you play better when you never get a chance....35 3's?? that is just crazy....yall live and die by the 3.....even if K would have had hansbrough he would not have used him unless he could have developed a 3 point shot