Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duke loses!!!!!!!!!

135 posts in this topic

Posted

Am i trolling right now?? hell yes.

:ciappa:

1 person likes this

Posted

suck it Duke!!!!

Posted

:)

Posted

3 degrees of beating Duke

Asheville, Campbell, Presbyterian, Jacksonville, and Samford all beat Auburn who beat Florida St. who beat Duke

1 person likes this

Posted

:(

Big Duke fan here, you'll have a chance to open your mouth when we wreck you guys in a few weeks in Cameron :)

I guess it's good we got that loss out of the way, I expected us to lose a few games like this, Mason has been terrible down low lately. We need Kyrie back desperately.

Posted

:(

Big Duke fan here, you'll have a chance to open your mouth when Carolina wins big in a few weeks in Cameron :)

I guess it's good we got that loss out of the way, I expected us to lose a few games like this, Mason has been terrible down low lately. We need Kyrie back desperately.

Fixed :D

Posted

3 degrees of beating Duke

Asheville, Campbell, Presbyterian, Jacksonville, and Samford all beat Auburn who beat Florida St. who beat Duke

Ok, I gave you pie and I gave you rep. But can we take Jacksonville out of there. Because the Phins are actually a pretty good basketball team.

W over at time #20 Florida.

Posted

Always makes me feel better somehow :D

Posted

These days for a Carolina fan, a Dook loss is just as great as a Carolina win...Just sayin..

Posted

dude...hater threads are ghey.... What a loser!

1 person likes this

Posted

These days for a Carolina fan, a Dook loss is just as great as a Carolina win...Just sayin..

Hate to say it, but it's true. And right now, I am positively giddy. :)

Posted

I called this before they even took the court last night. Duke always folds to Florida State. Out of all the teams in the ACC (even Maryland) I think Florida State and Leonard Hamilton have Coach K's number.

This loss exposed a good deal of weaknesses that hopefully K will fix in the next couple weeks. The plumlees are going to have to play better.