Photo
- - - - -

duke loses!!!!!!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
134 replies to this topic

#121 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

your
–pronoun
1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.

Now do YOU understand what the word YOUR means? Here was my statement "I guess I could stoop to your level and call him some names but I will just say he was one of the best players ever in the ACC." That is not stereotyping an entire fanbase I am talking about YOU personally in that statement.

Now I am done!

exactly.....show me when I called JJ gay or anything like that, yes I understand what your means

or do I need to post a sarcastic post of some simple word in the dictionary like idiot for you to understand that you are stereotyping an entire fanbase by saying I say things like that.... I have never called any Duke players "gay" or "***" ....so fug off

Edited by Panthers8192, 04 February 2011 - 01:00 PM.

#122 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:02 PM

Austin Rivers talking smack about UNC

I guess this is what happens when you only watch 1 year of college basketball.

#123 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

HUDDLER

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:53 PM

exactly.....show me when I called JJ gay or anything like that, yes I understand what your means

or do I need to post a sarcastic post of some simple word in the dictionary like idiot for you to understand that you are stereotyping an entire fanbase by saying I say things like that.... I have never called any Duke players "gay" or "***" ....so fug off

My bad for singling you out, but you are definitely in the minority of unc fans on this board/thread that haven't called JJ gay or coach K a rat. Tarpanther, Stankolwalski, Monstercat, Falcons1st, Catsmeow, Yourmomslover, and Linvillegorge have all either called a Duke player gay or coach K a rat. I formally apologize to you if you have never said a derogatory statement about a player or our coach. I hope you can see where it is hard when so many heels fans on here would rather take cheap shots then talk actual facts and what happens on the court.

#124 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

Austin Rivers talking smack about UNC

I guess this is what happens when you only watch 1 year of college basketball.

Really? He can't remember who was the champ the year before last? He will definitely be majoring in basketball tech at duke.

#125 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:08 PM

My bad for singling you out, but you are definitely in the minority of unc fans on this board/thread that haven't called JJ gay or coach K a rat. Tarpanther, Stankolwalski, Monstercat, Falcons1st, Catsmeow, Yourmomslover, and Linvillegorge have all either called a Duke player gay or coach K a rat. I formally apologize to you if you have never said a derogatory statement about a player or our coach. I hope you can see where it is hard when so many heels fans on here would rather take cheap shots then talk actual facts and what happens on the court.

Thank you apology accepted.

#126 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

HUDDLER

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

The only fanbase that don't say those things is dook

#127 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:18 AM

Oh jesus they're just cheap shots lighten the hell up.

#128 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

Banned

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

St John just whipped the poo out of uconn

#129 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

HUDDLER

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

St John just whipped the poo out of uconn

St Johns can play, they have athletes that can get out and run and play good defense. They have beaten WVU, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Duke, and Uconn. Looks like Lavin can really get them up for big games, but then they can struggle against teams they should blow out.

#130 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

Banned

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:08 PM

N.Smith hurt, in the locker room :( :(

head injury

#131 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

Banned

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

OK word is he got poked in the eye.

#132 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

Banned

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

Ok good news he's back in the ballgame, worried for a min...

#133 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:09 AM

Posted Image

#134 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

Banned

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:59 PM

St John just beat Pitt!

#135 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

Banned

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:03 PM

With both Texas and Pitt losing, Duke should move up to number 3. I feel they are still the best team in the country but the voters will put Kansas and Ohio st @ 1 & 2.