Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A girl I know is now a Pr0n Star!

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just found out a girl who ran in the same circle of friends as me is now a Pr0n0 Star. Her name is Charity Bangs. She used to work at O'Charley's in Lexington, SC. She was also a stripper here at Platinum Plus. She used to date a guy in South Carolina's Most Wanted, a Motorcycle Club we hang out with. I didn't know her that well, but well enough that when I see her this way now, it is strange, and HOT!!! Even though she is not the hottest chick around. She just moved to LA and has done a few scenes for Bangbros.

Posted · Report post

Sorry, but being on Bang Bros does not make you a Pron Star. It makes you a web skank.

Posted · Report post

Charity Bangs are basically the only kind of bangs I get.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

My buddy used to live with Eva Angelina pre boob job. They worked together. She was a dirty dirty back then.

Posted · Report post

Damn it Sis! I told you not to take the family name.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cool, yeah i know a couple of girls that are stripping at a local club. Knew them way back when they were in like middle school. I could see them making the jump to film.

posted a pick of one in another forum.

Posted · Report post

Sorry, but being on Bang Bros does not make you a Pron Star. It makes you a web skank.

mega rush dittos

this thread really puts a face on the average huddle poster...hah

Posted · Report post

Ok i just checked her out, the one where she's washing the VW. not my cup of tea but no bad.

Posted · Report post

pics or STFU

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ok i just checked her out, the one where she's washing the VW. not my cup of tea but no bad.

Checked who out?

Posted · Report post

Checked who out?

Charity Bangs

Posted · Report post

Very true, but she apparently has already moved on to bigger things. No pun intended. That was the reason for her move to LA. She just shot a scene yesterday with Joslyn James, who I am not familiar with, but is supposed to be a bigger star. She also is supposed to be hooking up with Kayden Kross. Who knows, for sure though.