Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AJ Green or Nick Fairley

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

422 posts in this topic

Posted

Bleys here is my point we need a DT we do not need a WR they are both good you go with what you need. If you draft best available it's bowers

have you ever heard of Free Agency?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_agent

point dismissed. try again?

Posted

We improve the offense with a vet qb ie mcnabb

I agree....he did well in Wash with no WRs.

Posted

Do you really want me to list his talents? Tell you what he is good at so that's why we draft him lol. We NEED a DT so we draft the best available. How about this, send me a list of FA that are likely to not be resigned

Barry Cofield

Posted

Only 1 guy had the balls to say we will draft green. What about the rest of you. Answer the question. Do you think we will draft green?

Posted

Did he just use the cowboys as an example of what we should follow ?

Man if you don't think the cowboys offense is a good offense I didnt say entire team I said OFFENSE then I will stop talking and call you a football guru. 8th ranked scoring 6 in passing 7th in total yards COME'ON SON :nono:

Posted

Only 1 guy had the balls to say we will draft green. What about the rest of you. Answer the question. Do you think we will draft green?

You do realize this is a poll that has like 80 people voting for green, more than fairley

1 person likes this

Posted

I wanna know who thinks it? Put yourself out there so you look like clowns on draft day

Posted

You do realize this is a poll that has like 80 people voting for green, more than fairley

:lol:

Posted

Let me guess....jr high debate team?

Posted

Fairley, and it really is a no brainer.

Green should be the pick IF, and only if, we lose Smith this offseason

Posted

All you dudes are in love with a j green and yeah he would be great to have but only a fool would pick him in our situation. I'm just sayin if he was even close to being a viable need we would pick him right? I trust our management and they typically draft well outside of the armanti move. We ain't picking green "son"

Posted

This is a common, but untrue myth. They acquired this myth by getting lucky picking Brady in like the 6th round a while back. In the 2000's they had 3 really good first round picks, one pretty good one, one bust and the rest are role players (not worthy of 1st round picks IMO). In comparison, the Panthers have had 6 really good first round picks, 3 pretty good ones, and 1 bust. I'd take Peppers, Beason, Deangelo, Stewart, Otah, Rashard Anderson, Morgan, Gross, Gamble, and T. Davis over Mayo, McCourty, Merriweather, Maroney, Mankins, Seymour, Ty Warren, Wilfork, Ben Watson and Daniel Graham any day.

Granted, the first round isn't everything, but it's the most important round to nail your picks. They've had some later round success, so have we. Most teams do. But I'd argue we've been the better drafting team this decade.

the team that has the most success when it comes to drafting is hands down the patriots.