Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers12

AJ Green or Nick Fairley

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

422 posts in this topic

Fact is any coach or gm in our position would draft fairley over green. So what will you guys say when fairley is drafted? Oh these guys don't know football lol

that may be true, and they likely do know football but when a player becoems a bust it makes them look like they're the worst at evaluating talent

the team that has the most success when it comes to drafting is hands down the patriots.

i just dont see the "need" of fairley when john fox who never had a #1 defense in all 9 years he been here managed to take 3rd string defensive lineman with good linebacks and a mediocre secondary and have them play better than most people projected

now having the #1 DC turned head coach i dont think fairley should be taken 1st when the DT is deep in the draft and in free agency

Do you really want me to list his talents? Tell you what he is good at so that's why we draft him lol. We NEED a DT so we draft the best available. How about this, send me a list of FA that are likely to not be resigned

Bleys here is my point we need a DT we do not need a WR they are both good you go with what you need. If you draft best available it's bowers

have you ever heard of Free Agency?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_agent

point dismissed. try again?

We improve the offense with a vet qb ie mcnabb

I agree....he did well in Wash with no WRs.

Do you really want me to list his talents? Tell you what he is good at so that's why we draft him lol. We NEED a DT so we draft the best available. How about this, send me a list of FA that are likely to not be resigned

Barry Cofield

Only 1 guy had the balls to say we will draft green. What about the rest of you. Answer the question. Do you think we will draft green?

Did he just use the cowboys as an example of what we should follow ?

Man if you don't think the cowboys offense is a good offense I didnt say entire team I said OFFENSE then I will stop talking and call you a football guru. 8th ranked scoring 6 in passing 7th in total yards COME'ON SON :nono:

Only 1 guy had the balls to say we will draft green. What about the rest of you. Answer the question. Do you think we will draft green?

You do realize this is a poll that has like 80 people voting for green, more than fairley

1 person likes this

You do realize this is a poll that has like 80 people voting for green, more than fairley

:lol:

Let me guess....jr high debate team?

Fairley, and it really is a no brainer.

Green should be the pick IF, and only if, we lose Smith this offseason