• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#211 RabidpantherMastakilla

RabidpantherMastakilla

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

I wanna know who thinks it? Put yourself out there so you look like clowns on draft day

#212 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

You do realize this is a poll that has like 80 people voting for green, more than fairley

:lol:

#213 KJDaniel31

KJDaniel31

The Realist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

Only 1 guy had the balls to say we will draft green. What about the rest of you. Answer the question. Do you think we will draft green?

Let me guess....jr high debate team?

#214 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

Fairley, and it really is a no brainer.

Green should be the pick IF, and only if, we lose Smith this offseason

#215 RabidpantherMastakilla

RabidpantherMastakilla

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

All you dudes are in love with a j green and yeah he would be great to have but only a fool would pick him in our situation. I'm just sayin if he was even close to being a viable need we would pick him right? I trust our management and they typically draft well outside of the armanti move. We ain't picking green "son"

#216 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,310 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

This is a common, but untrue myth. They acquired this myth by getting lucky picking Brady in like the 6th round a while back. In the 2000's they had 3 really good first round picks, one pretty good one, one bust and the rest are role players (not worthy of 1st round picks IMO). In comparison, the Panthers have had 6 really good first round picks, 3 pretty good ones, and 1 bust. I'd take Peppers, Beason, Deangelo, Stewart, Otah, Rashard Anderson, Morgan, Gross, Gamble, and T. Davis over Mayo, McCourty, Merriweather, Maroney, Mankins, Seymour, Ty Warren, Wilfork, Ben Watson and Daniel Graham any day.

Granted, the first round isn't everything, but it's the most important round to nail your picks. They've had some later round success, so have we. Most teams do. But I'd argue we've been the better drafting team this decade.

the team that has the most success when it comes to drafting is hands down the patriots.

#217 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

Fairley, and it really is a no brainer.

Green should be the pick IF, and only if, we lose Smith this offseason

Smitty won't be here for another 10 years.. Green will be.. You can get a DT in FA, so I don't see why that's not a no brainer either.

;)

All you dudes are in love with a j green and yeah he would be great to have but only a fool would pick him in our situation. I'm just sayin if he was even close to being a viable need we would pick him right? I trust our management and they typically draft well outside of the armanti move. We ain't picking green "son"

you typed a whole lot of letters to say a whole lot of nothing.. why is Fairley (2-3 year gap to play up to the NFL level) better than a FA who will make an immediate impact?

#218 RabidpantherMastakilla

RabidpantherMastakilla

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

Kjdaniel31 answer the question and stop being a bitch. Do you think we will draft green? You talk all this smack that you don't even believe in or you would answer the question.

Bleys answer the question too

#219 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,678 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

Mayock is usually extremely accurate. hands down the best draft analyst, pretty much the only trustworthy one.

he says Fairley sucks, basically. he dominates now because he's a "man amongst boys." he has a terrible worth ethic, horrible stance, and will be a bust in the NFL.

Mayock was dead on about Beason, Clausen, and just about all of our other picks over the past several years.

#220 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,310 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:05 PM

You obviously haven't been paying attention long. Plenty of people (myself included) have said Green is their choice for #1. There's even a few that have Green in their signature line and/or avatar.

Only 1 guy had the balls to say we will draft green. What about the rest of you. Answer the question. Do you think we will draft green?

#221 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Kjdaniel31 answer the question and stop being a bitch. Do you think we will draft green? You talk all this smack that you don't even believe in or you would answer the question.

I think it's the best choice if we can't trade down because we can pick a DT in FA who will have an immediate impact. Fairley won't have an immediate impact, there is data that proves this..

Mayock is usually extremely accurate. hands down the best draft analyst, pretty much the only trustworthy one.

he says Fairley sucks, basically. he dominates now because he's a "man amongst boys." he has a terrible worth ethic, horrible stance, and will be a bust in the NFL.

Mayock was dead on about Beason, Clausen, and just about all of our other picks over the past several years.

I have to admit I have a bit of a man crush on that dude.. no homo.

Edited by bleys, 16 January 2011 - 07:07 PM.

#222 KJDaniel31

KJDaniel31

The Realist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Please take your meds, then ask me a question.

#223 RabidpantherMastakilla

RabidpantherMastakilla

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Rodeo lost credibility with the clausen comment. Mayock said clausen was top ten talent

#224 Self Centered

Self Centered

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

so i guess everett brown was a good move eh?

only to get outplayed by charles johnson and greg hardy

#225 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,678 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

Rodeo lost credibility with the clausen comment. Mayock said clausen was top ten talent

he predicted that The Golden Calf of Bristol will be taken in the 1st round and Clausen will drop to the second. he said Clausen has potential but lacks the intangibles to be a great QB.

you have absolutely failed with every one of your posts in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com