• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#106 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

Tell me what mental mistakes he had in the SF game besides the pick.

Please point to specific examples

He smashes the competition according to everyone who watched?

Bump

#107 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

fact remains, Moore may end up being the best we have available by the time the season starts.. (whenever that is)

and I'm hardly goin to hate on him based on last year.. same goes for Clausen..

doesn't mean he's going to be great or even good.. but that doesn't mean he is horrible either..

Moore doesn't have a contract. He's currently not a member of this team.

#108 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

Did he not win the QB competition when he was given a chance?

#109 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,739 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

@OP I am starting to think that the possibility of any of our QBs have potential now that Fox isn't here to hold them down with one foot on their throat.

#110 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

Did he not win the QB competition when he was given a chance?

He sure did!
Against a rookie whom he lost the job to two weeks later!

SMASHED the competition, babayyy!!

#111 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:12 PM

Are you going to give me examples from the SF game like I asked or are you going to avoid it and continue making baseless claims?

#112 MurkN

MurkN

Simple And Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:24 PM

I pick the Rams game because he had just had a good game against the 49ers (I'm reserving "great" because of that retarded pass to the 49ers defensive lineman returned for a TD)

If you take a look at the play slowed down to milliseconds, you will see that Garry Williams does jack poo to help Moore out on this one, but Moore did put the ball in a terrible place. He should have took a page out of Jimmy's book and thrown it towards the sidelines.

Posted Image

#113 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

Are you going to give me examples from the SF game like I asked or are you going to avoid it and continue making baseless claims?

Are you gonna back down from every argument I shut down?

#114 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

was it my imagination or did Moore lose his 2nd spot in training camp of 2009 and got demoted to #3? I could be wrong, that was a while ago, but I thought we had someone ahead of him heading into the regular season that year.

#115 MurkN

MurkN

Simple And Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:31 PM

was it my imagination or did Moore lose his 2nd spot in training camp of 2009 and got demoted to #3? I could be wrong, that was a while ago, but I thought we had someone ahead of him heading into the regular season that year.

It didn't help that he was coming off a broken leg in 2008, but McCown was the 2nd guy heading into 2009. The first game Delhomme turned it over 5 times, McCown went on IR after like 2 plays, and then Moore came in and did mop up duty until his number was called again later that year.

#116 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

He broke his leg the previous year or he would have been #2 in 08. They brought in McCown and the when Moore got healthy the depth chart just remained the same. No real reason to change it after that.

#117 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

Are you gonna back down from every argument I shut down?

I'm still waiting for examples. I provided you examples of reasons why he would be brought back, you came with a general statement.

I'm asking you, besides that one pick (which is arguable still), what mental errors did he make in the SF game?

If you can't answer it or the answer is none, just say so.

#118 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,929 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

I;m so tired of your sh*t. Nobody here is saying he is a franchise QB. He is better than you admit, but all you can do is beat your retard drum, and act like you don't hear what people are saying.

YOU need to get a grip.

LOL I think those are standard issue here at the huddle. I was told mine was on back order. :D

#119 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:17 PM

Cat's Growl I'm going to lunch but I fully expect those examples when I get back.

Thanks

#120 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

I'm still waiting for examples. I provided you examples of reasons why he would be brought back, you came with a general statement.

I'm asking you, besides that one pick (which is arguable still), what mental errors did he make in the SF game?

If you can't answer it or the answer is none, just say so.

I'm not going to go back and give you a play-by-play from single game. I've already told you Moore's performance that game was average anyways. (average in this case being a compliment)

I've provided you with tons of examples of why he shouldn't be brought back and all you can seem to do is post stupid redundant messages like

lol rriiiiiighhhttt and you can't just assume that Moore makes poor decisions!!! oh noes!!

You don't resign a 5 year Vet who can't get it done. Not with the QB situation we're in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com