Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Signing Day Thread

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, there has been a lot of talk with the Tar Heel recruits....what about the rest of you guys? Are there any players you think will switch to your team, or finally commit?

Posted

Hey are you a member at rivals, because you said in another thread that you expected moses to sign and a few other big names? (pm me if you hear something big, because scout is only speaking info on monty and bush right now)

What im hearing from scout they expect him to sign with uva. Also massie were 50/50 with massie right now, and they say there is an kid we are placing in prep that will not sign with us this year but will be a big name next year (dont know who it is yet though).

Posted

I'm a member on rivals and we often can't post what we find on there because of copyright issues inside info etc etc. I do PM people about it on occasion but it's only to maybe 3-4 people. Massie is all but a Bama lock btw. I'd be surprised if we get him.

Posted

same with scout.

I dont expect massie to land at bama, had massie to bama until last week.

Posted

update:

Sam Montgomery will announce at 10am

Bobbie Massie will announce at 10:30am

Morgan Moses will announce at 1pm

Posted

I can't wait! I'm really hoping Lane Kiffin has a few surprises up his sleeve for tomorrow. He put together just about the best recruiting staff money can buy. Let's just hope they can work together to actually get the players this team needs.

Posted

what is the deal with running backs and Auburn now?? First Oku, who looked like he was Tennessee bound....now Brown who has pretty much decommitted to Miami

Posted

Can't wait to see what that class looks like.

Posted

USF commit Sam Barrington wins the award for most interesting place to announce your decisions

Posted

what'd he do?

Posted

he sounds promising....shouldn't be any trouble at all

Posted

So much for players going to other places other than USC, they have signed the #1 player in a lot of the positions they need......and the rest of the top 150 ughhhh