25 replies to this topic

#16 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:19 PM

we were playing scrubs with 3 minutes left...

#17 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:26 PM

Gineyard and Graves out for the year now? Let's give it another YIKES!!!!!

#18 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Gineyard and Graves out for the year now? Let's give it another YIKES!!!!!

I am kinda glad Ginyard is red-shirted, I just think this year would have been a waste if he tried to come back

Graves hurts because of depth, other than that he is not much of a loss.

Carolina has went from one of the deepest teams to a very limited rotation now.

Silver lining is that usually teams start having better chemistry with 8 deep instead of 12 deep

#19 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

I agree, Graves being out might actually help. Seems like all he does is shoot ill advised threes all the time. Ginyard's D will surely be missed, but hopefully it won't be used as an excuse for the rest of the year.

#20 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

I will just be happy if deon thompson decides to quit sucking

#21 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,724 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:43 AM

Any news on when Zeller comes back?

I disagree with Ginyard deciding to play next season instead of this season. If he comes in, he has a good chance to help this team win a championship. Won't be any easier than it is this year... Now don't put words in my mouth, it won't be easy. But relatively speaking, it will be easier this year than next.

#22 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:06 AM

Any news on when Zeller comes back?

I disagree with Ginyard deciding to play next season instead of this season. If he comes in, he has a good chance to help this team win a championship. Won't be any easier than it is this year... Now don't put words in my mouth, it won't be easy. But relatively speaking, it will be easier this year than next.

Earliest Zeller would be back would be right before the ACC Tourney.

thing about Ginyard, what if he comes back and gets hurt for coming back to quickly then it is a wasted Senior Season. Also, he may not get 100% before next season, they had to make a decision because the deadline to RS is this week.

#23 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

Some thoughts....

I too think it would be smarter to bring Ginyard back and get a guy who can play defense. Last year he showed signs of being the captain on the floor. Now if his foot isnt good enough to play then he is better off waiting and getting a full year in next season.

Zeller should play if possible. I don't think he will be a 4 year player so Roy should play him if he is healthy. Zeller getting a redshirt isnt the same as Ginyard getting a redshirt.

WTF is wrong with Thompson? He has sucked since ACC play started. I've never been a fan of his as he is a black hole on offense. The way Thompson is playing is more the reason to get Zeller back in the fold.

Ed Davis is playing very good ball and he should be starting instead of Thompson. With him playing defense and blocking shots I think it would allow Carolina to be able to start stronger and build bigger leads at the beginning of games. Thompson would be better coming off the bench since he is supposed to be an offensive player.

#24 mercman1

mercman1

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:48 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This game won't be pretty...

even though i thought the same thing with FSU and we went down to the wire. we need to pick it up fast. the schedule don't do us any favors from here on out

regardless, tar heels win by 20, at least

#25 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this thread was when Maryland came to town and got beat by 17....Good try though

#26 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:49 PM

I hope Maryland enjoys the NIT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.