Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOL wagonlanta fans going crazy

53 posts in this topic

Posted

read this it's funny.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3914390-matt-ryan-3-seasons-no-playoff-wins-3-turnovers/

heres some posts

**** you ******, i know you want your black thug QB back, hanging out with young Jeezy and ludacris, but go to **** you stupid black tree ornament.

ATL is such a sad franchise because of ****** fans like you

Ban me, I'm switching to a Tampa Bay fan, I feel they are better than we are anyway, **** you atlanta Ni ** ***

LOL, I guess some uneducated white fool, matt ryan blows, its funny at the start of the season, the commentator said matty ice, a second later he threw a pick to troy polamalu LOL. who the hell throws the ball with 10 seconds left, serves them right to have it picked off by williams..lolololol

Posted

Where is Caddiemans bitch ass?

Posted

read this it's funny.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3914390-matt-ryan-3-seasons-no-playoff-wins-3-turnovers/

heres some posts

LOL, I guess some uneducated white fool, matt ryan blows, its funny at the start of the season, the commentator said matty ice, a second later he threw a pick to troy polamalu LOL. who the hell throws the ball with 10 seconds left, serves them right to have it picked off by williams..lolololol

a second later he threw a pick to troy polamalu? REALLY?

Posted

a second later he threw a pick to troy polamalu? REALLY?

He was talking about week 1 against the steelers

Posted

Look at their Join Date. Most are bandwaggoners.

Posted

Look at their Join Date. Most are bandwaggoners.

this

Posted

Wow...if those losers are giving their own qb hell, I can only imagine how the Patties are giving some love to 5-sack Brady :lol:

Posted

LOL - typical.

Posted

Looks like our fanbase after 2008.

Posted

Looks like our fanbase after 2008.

They all left the Huddle and joined that Fal-***** forum.

Posted

read this it's funny.

heres some posts

I seen what you did there....