Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Maine Governor to NAACP; kiss my ass

93 posts in this topic

I think I based my accusation on more than that.

So you have some proof that he is racist?

I find it ironic that a group attempting to media hijack/blackmail/embarrass a sitting governor is doing it in the name of someone that seeked to transcend race and look to one's character.

1 person likes this

I find it ironic that a group attempting to media hijack/blackmail/embarrass a sitting governor is doing it in the name of someone that seeked to transcend race and look to one's character.

Bam!

I think I based my accusation on more than that.

Just a feeling? Or did the NAACP tell you, so it must be true? Or maybe it was this guy at the Washington Post talking about civility and the same time throwing around accusations.

oh no need to answer that since you can't see it.

denial_is_so_white.png

Nope, sorry, racism ended with the CRA. Ask any republican. Hell, we're so "post-racial" that politicians have called for the repeal of the CRA.

Nope, sorry, racism ended with the CRA. Ask any republican. Hell, we're so "post-racial" that politicians have called for the repeal of the CRA.

Did someone hack your account? Your trolls are a little obvious.

It's trolling to say that when nearly every instance of potential racism is denied by the republicans on this board? mk

That's because y'all throw it around so much, I'm not even sure you know what racism is anymore.

That's because y'all throw it around so much, I'm not even sure you know what racism is anymore.

Got any more Rush Limbaugh talking points?

Who? I don't listen to Rush. And what talking points are you referring to?

Who? I don't listen to Rush. And what talking points are you referring to?

That is his style. Say something vaguely offensive, then act as if "the race card" is played over anything when he gets called on it. Or, you know, conveniently ignore the facts of the situation and just freak out whenever anyone is called racist.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a spot on description of the republican party.

1 person likes this