Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's admission of a mistake

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I would say a ridiculous perception bordering on completely absurd. It seems that Kased Klosed has a buddy.

He's not that bad.

He's just younger and one of the far left liberals you can't really have a conversation with. Just like the far right conservs that you can't really have a conversation with.:D

Posted

Didn't take Dawg long to give up on O. I still have awhile left.

I never bought in to begin with. Saw right through the BO BS.

Posted

So him publically admitting he made a mistake is what you see as a chance to say "I told you so?"

Geez what would you have done if he wore white after Labor Day? We expect this kind of pettiness out of Panthers Lover, but you're better than that.

Posted

So him publically admitting he made a mistake is what you see as a chance to say "I told you so?"

Geez what would you have done if he wore white after Labor Day? We expect this kind of pettiness out of Panthers Lover, but you're better than that.

Did you say white? That sounds racist to me. :)

Posted

No. Him saying "I made a mistake BUT..." to me comes off as more arrogant than if he hadn't said anything at all. I hope that makes sense. Probably not because you don't view him the way I do. From the moment 60 Minutes interviewed him 16 months ago, I thought "God, this asshole loves himself." So perhaps I'm making a mountain out of a molehill here, but it came across as arrogant to me to say "BUT..."

Posted

that quote i posted is from the interview where he admitted he made a mistake. i watched the video online. he didn't say what you're saying he did.

Posted

that quote i posted is from the interview where he admitted he made a mistake. i watched the video online. he didn't say what you're saying he did.

I think Chris Matthews was the interviewer. At least it was on his show. Is your link from that interview?

Posted

He's not that bad.

He's just younger and one of the far left liberals you can't really have a conversation with. Just like the far right conservs that you can't really have a conversation with.:D

are you familiar what kissinger did in east timor? i mean if you don't i'd be happy to tell you.

Posted

kurb please enlighten us as to why you think operation condor was a good thing and why henry kissinger isn't wanted for trial for war crimes, and why Kissinger fled Paris in the dead of knight when a judge wanted to talk to him about it, or why he can't go to Brazil, or why he can't go to the UK, or Spain, or why INTERPOL will arrest him pretty much the first chance it gets.

i mean it's okay to criticize people who deserve it. if i made a thread about wes clark being in the can for slobodon milosovic or almost starting ww3 with the russians, or about Clinton's bungling of the entire balkans affair, or of LBJ's idiocy for trusting macnamara, or how the clintons probably had some dude killed back in arkansas, all of you people would be slobbering all over me.

but noooo because i criticize the people that a cursory, shallow understanding of history teaches you to respect im untenable.

Posted

How do you manage to use a word like untenable in a paragraph where you misused the word knight ;)

Posted

OMG I'm about to agree with Fiz.

*Takes deep breath*

Kissinger is a snake, and a really evil dude.

Look it up, Fiz is right.

Posted

I looked it up. A few wingnut websites listed him as a war criminal and thats about it. THere were some questions asked by more legitimate sites, but nothing was actually proven, at least nothing reputable or factual.

Don't get me wrong, there are some things he was involved in that were unpopular and wrong. But that doesn't make them war crimes by any stretch of the imagination.