36 replies to this topic

#16 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,705 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

Wow! Somebody making a mistake and admitting it. What the fug is the world coming to?

Just wondering how long it will be before some Conservatives get off of Bush's nut sack and see the real world? I can't believe some will still defend him. sad

#17 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,143 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:04 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...hle-nomination/

i still can't find this "best job ever of building a cabinet" thing.

"I consider this a mistake on my part, one that I intend to fix and correct and make sure that we're not screwing up again," Obama said. "Ultimately I have to take responsibility for a process that resulted in us not having a (health and human services) secretary at a time when people need relief on their health care costs.
"So this is a mistake -- probably not the first one I'm going to be making in this office, but what I'm absolutely committed to doing is fixing it," he said.

if he said anything remotely close to the "quote" in the original post i'd love a link.

#18 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:28 AM

A president that admits when a mistake is made?

Weird

At least thousands of troops did not die for his.

#19 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:44 AM

You won't find a link it was in a TV interview. He said he made a mistake, then he made sure he buried the possibility that he could be wrrr...wrrrr....by talking about how diligent they had been in picking the rest of the cabinet.

If he actually does say "I screwed up" without backtracking, then I take back what I said. But the interview I saw was a half hearted attempt at mea culpa.

And yes, I realize Bush was the same way, which is why I said during the whole election that Obama reminded me of Bush in many ways.

I read a Time magazine article where Obama's team wanted to stall any action so that Bush would get 100 percent of the blame over this crisis. Then he gets in and it's "I need this stimulus package passed right now". That stimulus package is filled with pork to get Pelosi and Co. re-elected.

McCain is, was, and always will be about his country first. This ass clown is all about himself. My first impression of him was dead on.

#20 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:01 AM

roflmao ... mccain

the biggest celebrity star fucker lobbyist lover in the senate.

Good thing he got trounced.

#21 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,684 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:05 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...,487632,00.html

Yeah, Pelosi and Co. are priority #1 at the moment.

#22 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:10 AM

Didn't take Dawg long to give up on O. I still have awhile left.

#23 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:11 AM

roflmao ... mccain

the biggest celebrity star f*cker lobbyist lover in the senate.

Good thing he got trounced.

You've been sniffing too many photography chemicals.

#24 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,942 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:12 AM

Fiz you have a very shallow perception of the world :)

I would say a ridiculous perception bordering on completely absurd. It seems that Kased Klosed has a buddy.

#25 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:35 AM

I would say a ridiculous perception bordering on completely absurd. It seems that Kased Klosed has a buddy.

He's not that bad.
He's just younger and one of the far left liberals you can't really have a conversation with. Just like the far right conservs that you can't really have a conversation with.:D

#26 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:43 AM

Didn't take Dawg long to give up on O. I still have awhile left.

I never bought in to begin with. Saw right through the BO BS.

#27 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,878 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:02 AM

So him publically admitting he made a mistake is what you see as a chance to say "I told you so?"

Geez what would you have done if he wore white after Labor Day? We expect this kind of pettiness out of Panthers Lover, but you're better than that.

#28 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,942 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:05 AM

So him publically admitting he made a mistake is what you see as a chance to say "I told you so?"

Geez what would you have done if he wore white after Labor Day? We expect this kind of pettiness out of Panthers Lover, but you're better than that.

Did you say white? That sounds racist to me. :)

#29 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:14 AM

No. Him saying "I made a mistake BUT..." to me comes off as more arrogant than if he hadn't said anything at all. I hope that makes sense. Probably not because you don't view him the way I do. From the moment 60 Minutes interviewed him 16 months ago, I thought "God, this asshole loves himself." So perhaps I'm making a mountain out of a molehill here, but it came across as arrogant to me to say "BUT..."

#30 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,143 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:30 AM

that quote i posted is from the interview where he admitted he made a mistake. i watched the video online. he didn't say what you're saying he did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.