Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDermott is the new Panthers DC

161 posts in this topic

Posted

Breaking news

Out fing standing

Posted

and with a bunch of injuries and players who didnt fit like Ernie Sims, McDermott was not given much to work with. Loving our side of the D so far.

I don't want to be the asshole, but I thought a few weeks back you were off the Panthers train and slurping up the Colts. Now it's "our side of the D"?

I apologize in advance if I missed something. If I didn't, get the fug off the Panthers train cuz it's small and we have no room for fairweather ninnymuggins.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't want to be the asshole, but I thought a few weeks back you were off the Panthers train and slurping up the Colts. Now it's "our side of the D"?

I apologize in advance if I missed something. If I didn't, get the fug off the Panthers train cuz it's small and we have no room for fairweather ninnymuggins.

there is your answer

Posted

F**k yes!!!!!!!!!!1111 woooooooooo. Im so pumped!!!1

Posted

going from "bend, but don't break" to "smash kill destroy"

Posted

Can't say i'm as excited as a lot of you, but at least it's a different style (which is refreshing).

As long as Rivera has his hand in it, i'm sure our defense will be solid

Posted

The new philosophy ass rapes the old, chops it into pieces, pisses all over it, and throws it in the river.

Posted

gah, a MFin' ginger? :mad:

I knew there was a reason why Zod was still rockin the Cantwell avy. He will be our starter by the end of preseason. Bank on it. :D

Posted

so that's 3 former defensive coordinators on the staff of the defense (so far). if they can be effective communicators, with Rivera's reputation for organization, Panthers could have one of the league's top defenses as early as next season (assuming it happens).

Posted

this is how I feel when I'm in a competition.. thank god I can root for a team that feels the same..

Posted

Sounds like a cop show based on 2 renegade cops..

Remind you of one...

erik_estrada__larry_wilcox.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Oh Okay. I was about to ask someone to sumarize for a noob, what our new defense is going to look like. Thanks.