• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#121 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

Say whatever?? Point still remains when he was named "THE MAN" and people expected good things from him he **&&&$##@Q@ in his pants.

He did poo his pants. For one game. But he was also taking a season's worth of hits and was concussed and we still played him the next week. Moore should have been starting for us a long time ago, 2nd half of the ARZ game. Always got the poo end of the stick with Fox and Jake around, they were just "professional" about it.

#122 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

also let's be real. Moore didn't break down and go "I CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE OH GOD ITS TOO MUCH" in an interview. someone was like "hey dude you think it's fair to say the pressure got to you?" and he said "Yeah maybe, but I think it's better now"

I think the pressure DID get to him in that game and also later in the season, but NOT because he is some basketcase like people here are making him out to be, but because he is NOT able to carry a team for multiple games in a row when the OL is bad and his receivers are inexperienced. Who is?? Come on. It'd be nice to get that guy but we aren't going to in this FA pool and we are unlikely to draft a QB.

Use his spot to bring in a veteran. Keep the youngins

again. how many youngins?

We've got 2 QBs signed. Teams carry 3 in the regular season, sure, but they bring 4 to camp usually, and even if we haven't always it seems like a good idea to do it this year when we have NO idea who will start.

Edited by mav1234, 18 January 2011 - 02:32 PM.

#123 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

So your are going 2 seat here and say that jimmy didn't throw 1 good pass all year???

Ya! How can you just seat here and tell me that he didn't throw 1 good pass 2 a guy all year!!!!!!!!!!!

#124 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:34 PM

also let's be real. Moore didn't break down and go "I CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE OH GOD ITS TOO MUCH" in an interview. someone was like "hey dude you think it's fair to say the pressure got to you?" and he said "Yeah maybe, but I think it's better now"

This is what I took away from it. The guy asked him and his quote was "yeah I guess you could look back and say that" which is in no way what the Moore haters are making it out to be.

I'm out again...just had to give you props for being a logical and realistic Moore hater :cool:

#125 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:34 PM

why bother debating about Clausen? He's coming to camp, period. There's virtually no chance he will be anywhere but here unless there is some crazy trade in the works behind the scenes.

Edited by mav1234, 18 January 2011 - 02:38 PM.

#126 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,893 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:36 PM

Basically it boils down to Pike or Moore.

I take Moore in a heartbeat.

#127 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

Before we go any further with this. Do any of you Matt Moore supporter feel like Jimmy and Matt were on equal playing field when this season started?

#128 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

Before we go any further with this. Do any of you Matt Moore supporter feel like Jimmy and Matt were on equal playing field when this season started?

Why would that matter?

You're acting like most of us are advocating a spot for Moore but not for Clausen.

#129 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Do you not understand the words that were coming out of HIS MOUTH????

Nobody made this up Matt said it himself. Damn why is this so hard 2 understand???

putting a lot of pressure on yourself for a week 1 game on the road in NY in your season doesn't mean he can't be a starter. He said he put a lot of pressure on himself that game. Doesn't mean he can't start.

#130 jdogg66

jdogg66

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:43 PM

God I hate these threads..

someone shoot me please.

you started the thread :)

#131 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,893 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:43 PM

you started the thread :)

true haha but I only posted his blog :)

#132 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

I still think Moore gives us a better chance to win than Clausen. Clausen may come back and play better in his second season, but I'd still like to have Moore at least as our second option.

#133 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Why would that matter?

You're acting like most of us are advocating a spot for Moore but not for Clausen.

It does matter Mav because when people keep making statements like

"Matt Look better then any other QB we have" He should have.

"Matt got the ball 2 steve smith better" He play with him for how long and how many times did jimmy get with him?

"Jimmy ran the same system in college" Yeah Weiss was on our sidelines and we use the same terminology?????

People keep wanting 2 compare Matt 2 Jimmy and not given any credit 2 the fact that Matt had a 4 year head start and all the benefits you get from that.

#134 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

No.

However, I think Jimmy was in a better situation in his rookie year to succeed (specically the last few games) than Moore was his rookie year. Moore was signicantly better as a rookie as well.

#135 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

..Pointless.. JR and Marty don't plan on re-signing Moore..
Their dissatisfaction for the QB play this season was publicly expressed.. which included Moore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com