Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

NFLPA Files Charges Against Owners

129 posts in this topic

there's a whole lot of prisoner's dilemma going on here

what da fug is wrong with the guys in your sig?lmao.

Fact is, the fans don't really care. They continue to spend their money on the NFL, spend money on the companies advertising with it, and generally laugh at the thought of organizing any sort of deterrent of these actions. Look at baseball: sure it took a temporary hit in the 90's, but all is forgiven very soon.

Until there is a financial punishment for doing business like this, owners and players will continue as before.

I am with the fans..

Well then you're screwed.....that's how it works.....

the NFL owners believe they have the least to lose, because of the TV contracts, but they are egotistical morons who don't understand that a lockout will hurt the NFL product forever...

Fact is, the fans don't really care. They continue to spend their money on the NFL, spend money on the companies advertising with it, and generally laugh at the thought of organizing any sort of deterrent of these actions. Look at baseball: sure it took a temporary hit in the 90's, but all is forgiven very soon.

Until there is a financial punishment for doing business like this, owners and players will continue as before.

Baseball was replaced by the NFL....prior to the 90s the baseball was the American passtime......I haven't watched more than a couple of the World Series games since the 80s, but during the 80s, I watched every Braves game on TV....Dale Murphy was the man.

this sucks...doesn't sound really good

and PS...of all the places...they meet in Atlanta? jeeezus....thats not a good start

Baseball was replaced by the NFL....prior to the 90s the baseball was the American passtime......I haven't watched more than a couple of the World Series games since the 80s, but during the 80s, I watched every Braves game on TV....Dale Murphy was the man.

Look at the numbers bro, baseball is doing just fine. I know this...if any other company did something like this, we would just go to their competitor. If only we would do that in this case.

smith is getting a little...uppity if you ask me

who does he think he is

Everyone take a ticket I'll be with you soon

lmao I was just going to post:

Where is Fiz to set everyone straight?

Smith is tight with Obama, thats the ace in the hole he thinks he has which is the scary thing in all this.