Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting to know the Jim Johnson 4-3

134 posts in this topic

Posted

Um not really. No way Fairly could play the NT roll. We will still need a NT No matter what.

fairley woud play the UT or 3 tech.

Posted

it wont be ngata tho. Ill bet u my sig for a year.

Posted

ray lewis would go off the deep end if they let ngata get away. i think we try to find two dt's in this draft

They have been using him as an one gap dt/DE in balt so ray may not like it but he still has his NT. Besides kemo left and ray didn't like it.

Posted

it wont be ngata tho. Ill bet u my sig for a year.

:lol: don't go all smf on me salty. Its early yet and the cba makes everything difficult to predict.

Posted

Fairley and Aso or Peterson and Ngata?

Neither are happening, but what would be teh bests?

Posted

:lol: don't go all smf on me salty. Its early yet and the cba makes everything difficult to predict.

:D

Posted

They have been using him as an one gap dt/DE in balt so ray may not like it but he still has his NT. Besides kemo left and ray didn't like it.

kemo was never the player that ngata is. kemo is basically a run stuffer that's it

Posted

Fairley and Aso or Peterson and Ngata?

Neither are happening, but what would be teh bests?

I would take PP and Ngata. Both younger guys and *** if we could pull that off I would cream my pants.

Posted

I would take PP and Ngata. Both younger guys and *** if we could pull that off I would cream my pants.

Either combo would give us a real chance of being top 5 on Defense. regardless of how shitty the offense is.

Fairley and Aso are more likely though.

Posted

Lewis was calling for a bigger DT while Kemo was still there. Kemo was physically big but never really played big and wasn't very good in Baltimore either. If you read Ravens fans when he came to Carolina they were basically saying "no big deal, he wasn't that effective anyway."

Posted

Imp they will try there best to tag him. If not I say we skull fug the ravens and give the man anything he wants....and it prob still be lower then aso price.

Posted

Hey who would ever have thought we would have the D staff that we do. JR os spending some money.