Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tough decision Monday....

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

Posted · Report post

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season

The saints are playing themselves on monday?? Is that allowed?

Posted · Report post

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

Yes, Santa has a better chance of coming to your household than the Saints going to the playoffs.

Go pick xmas lights.

Posted · Report post

I think you will probally be playing with yourself come monday night. Most likely everynight.

Posted · Report post

Yes, Santa has a better chance of coming to your household than the Saints going to the playoffs.

Go pick xmas lights.

No, we just need to win the rest of the games and have some key players on the teams in front of us shoot themselves in the leg like plaxico!

Posted · Report post

maybe you can have the saints help you take down the lights on new years.

they won't be prepping for any games.

Posted · Report post

No, we just need to win the rest of the games and have some key players on the teams in front of us shoot themselves in the leg like plaxico!

Stop living in lala land. Giants will and are rolling ahead full steam without Plaxico.

fail_thread.jpg

Posted · Report post

The Saints are way more overrated than the two teams playing Monday, and they are just floundering at 6-6. Sean Payton and his team are pee-wee's. You should be muted until the Aints can pick up a 2 and 1 in three plays, haha they are just weak. Nothing else to be said.

Posted · Report post

Well those over-rated teams have both beaten the sorry Saints....and are 3 games up in the division.

If we are over-rated.......then, the Saints just flat out fuging suck.

Posted · Report post

No Saint fan will be playing with themselves while dreaming of Drew Brees and another spectacular 300 yard MVP performance in a loss.

Posted · Report post

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season

:smile5:

Posted · Report post

I think you will probally be playing with yourself come monday night. Most likely everynight.

And I make my wife watch. So??

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments