• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,708 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season

The saints are playing themselves on monday?? Is that allowed?

#3 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

Yes, Santa has a better chance of coming to your household than the Saints going to the playoffs.

Go pick xmas lights.

#4 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:49 PM

I think you will probally be playing with yourself come monday night. Most likely everynight.

#5 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:51 PM

Yes, Santa has a better chance of coming to your household than the Saints going to the playoffs.

Go pick xmas lights.

No, we just need to win the rest of the games and have some key players on the teams in front of us shoot themselves in the leg like plaxico!

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,266 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:59 PM

maybe you can have the saints help you take down the lights on new years.
they won't be prepping for any games.

#7 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:10 AM

No, we just need to win the rest of the games and have some key players on the teams in front of us shoot themselves in the leg like plaxico!

Stop living in lala land. Giants will and are rolling ahead full steam without Plaxico.

Posted Image

#8 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:35 AM

The Saints are way more overrated than the two teams playing Monday, and they are just floundering at 6-6. Sean Payton and his team are pee-wee's. You should be muted until the Aints can pick up a 2 and 1 in three plays, haha they are just weak. Nothing else to be said.

#9 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,342 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:21 AM

Well those over-rated teams have both beaten the sorry Saints....and are 3 games up in the division.

If we are over-rated.......then, the Saints just flat out fuging suck.

#10 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,669 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:20 AM

No Saint fan will be playing with themselves while dreaming of Drew Brees and another spectacular 300 yard MVP performance in a loss.

#11 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,963 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:28 AM

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season

:smile5:

#12 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,708 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

I think you will probally be playing with yourself come monday night. Most likely everynight.

And I make my wife watch. So??

#13 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:47 AM

Yall remember how, before the season started, they said the Saints were going to the Superowl??

#14 Gscottnc5

Gscottnc5

Reposter Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

Yes, I can see your dilemma. Hmmm.... If my team was 6-6, I wouldn't want to watch two powerhouses of the NFC play on Monday night either.

Anyway, Saints fans like the pretty lights at Christmas time. They make you feel sooo good inside!!! PLus all those blinking lights on your tree, remind you of good ole Jefferson Parrish on any given night. Police lights flashing, ambulances rushing to the shooting victims.... Just like home:rolleyes:

#15 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,820 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:15 AM

Damn it would suck to be a Saints fan :banghead:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.