Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tough decision Monday....

54 posts in this topic

Posted

You only prove my point, 2nd sentence in, you unleash the dreaded "your momma" joke...naturally, Sandy Claws backs you up.

Now, McNasty, I know you feel you are bringing the heat, and defending this site. In reality, you do the opposite. For the best interest of Panthershuddle.com, you should leave the Smack forum, and never return.

With love,

FFF

I don't feel that i am bringing the heat. i don't claim to be a great smack talker. I enjoy provoking simple minded sheep like you to engage in ignorant ramblings. It's fun. You are just one of my many puppets. Thank you for playing i hope you continue to contribute to my entertainment!

Posted

I don't feel that i am bringing the heat. i don't claim to be a great smack talker. I enjoy provoking simple minded sheep like you to engage in ignorant ramblings. It's fun. You are just one of my many puppets. Thank you for playing i hope you continue to contribute to my entertainment!

You are the worst at smack, hell even the pedofhile is better at it. Please, just dont do it.

Posted

You are the worst at smack, hell even the pedofhile is better at it. Please, just dont do it.

Dance for me. That's right. Dance.

What the hell is a pedofhile?

Cmon, Dance turnpike boy, dance.

Posted

You arent helping him, or you.

your smack is weak

PS appropriate given the source

Posted

Dance for me. That's right. Dance.

What the hell is a pedofhile?

Cmon, Dance turnpike boy, dance.

wow.

Posted

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

My guess is the saints70 is watching the game while hiding in a closet. (The 70 is for when the saints had a good season.) I'd bet he will watch monday!

Posted

My guess is the saints70 is watching the game while hiding in a closet. (The 70 is for when the saints had a good season.) I'd bet he will watch monday!

Your guess? Why,speed? Because you hide in a closet because you are on speed. You are useless. I will admit Monday's game will be one hell of a battle, I just don't think anybody ( including the Saints) can even come close to the Giants.

Posted

You know, Turnpike, if you weren't a scumbag Falcons fan I might like you. Thank you for setting Mc-idiot straight. He is a true moron. He is on the smack forum because he has been smacked on his whole miserable life!

Posted

Guess what 70Saints, while you were typing out this drivel Brees just threw two more INTs...

shattersaintsww2.png

Posted

We will see if you are on here after the game Sunday, when you have suffered through a loss and reality sets in.

Posted

hey 70saints, the only reason your spew your worthless garbage on the smack forum is becuase you have been smacked on your whole miserable life! Talking anything mind stimulating regarding football is above your mental capacity, you truly belong tightly bound in the smack forum.

Posted

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

LMAO!! You has the nerve to call Panthers & Bucs overrated teams, 'cause your team is the most overrated in the NFC. Especially with how many keep picking them over & over. Even when they suck, people will still pick them. You hear more talk about them than us. Nice try. :rofl: :rofl: