Photo
- - - - -

Tough decision Monday....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#16 Train

Train

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who both beat my sorry ass saints, and moap about how it sucks to be a .500 team, whos even looking up at the falgoons, with no prospect of making the playoffs, or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

Yea, Id take the lights too.

#17 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:51 PM

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

Good for you. i told you losers that you suck and would continue that trend. Of course I was right, you can't help it. Remember in the end it's still the saints. Years and years of embarassment and disapointment. Sure you qb throws for tons of yards and has great stats, thats awesome! But they still lose. So enjoy your lights.

#18 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

Good for you. i told you losers that you suck and would continue that trend. Of course I was right, you can't help it. Remember in the end it's still the saints. Years and years of embarassment and disapointment. Sure you qb throws for tons of yards and has great stats, thats awesome! But they still lose. So enjoy your lights.

This dude here, is the very worst smack talker on this site...

#19 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:12 PM

Yes I am! I proudly accept that title. I would like to thank first and foremost my mom for giving me the guidance to be the best I can be. I would also like to thank my agent because with out him none of this would be possible. I had a list but this was so unexpected that I forgot to bring it with me. I just can't thank everyone enough. Thank you and God Bless the USA.

Oh i almost forgot. i give a big fug you to my latest "worst smack" award presenter. Thanks "Dude".

#20 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:38 PM

Not really.

He will be if you leave.

#21 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:41 PM

Not really.

He will be if you leave.

Take that turnpike boy!

#22 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:48 PM

Yes I am! I proudly accept that title. I would like to thank first and foremost my mom for giving me the guidance to be the best I can be. I would also like to thank my agent because with out him none of this would be possible. I had a list but this was so unexpected that I forgot to bring it with me. I just can't thank everyone enough. Thank you and God Bless the USA.

Oh i almost forgot. i give a big f*ck you to my latest "worst smack" award presenter. Thanks "Dude".

You only prove my point, 2nd sentence in, you unleash the dreaded "your momma" joke...naturally, Sandy Claws backs you up.

Now, McNasty, I know you feel you are bringing the heat, and defending this site. In reality, you do the opposite. For the best interest of Panthershuddle.com, you should leave the Smack forum, and never return.

With love,
FFF

#23 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:02 PM

You only prove my point, 2nd sentence in, you unleash the dreaded "your momma" joke...naturally, Sandy Claws backs you up.

Now, McNasty, I know you feel you are bringing the heat, and defending this site. In reality, you do the opposite. For the best interest of Panthershuddle.com, you should leave the Smack forum, and never return.

With love,
FFF

Dude, seriously,

Even though you won that last game, the reality is your birds are still looking up at us. You've got nothing but the hope that some other team can give you a little assist. AND that's only going to matter if you can take care of your own business. Just CLICK HERE and go group with your kind.

OKAY Maybe it was HERE. They are pretty close.

Edited by Sandy Claws, 05 December 2008 - 03:06 PM.

#24 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:37 PM

Dude, seriously,

Even though you won that last game, the reality is your birds are still looking up at us. You've got nothing but the hope that some other team can give you a little assist. AND that's only going to matter if you can take care of your own business. Just CLICK HERE and go group with your kind.

OKAY Maybe it was HERE. They are pretty close.

You arent helping him, or you.

#25 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:51 PM

With love,
FFF

I don't feel that i am bringing the heat. i don't claim to be a great smack talker. I enjoy provoking simple minded sheep like you to engage in ignorant ramblings. It's fun. You are just one of my many puppets. Thank you for playing i hope you continue to contribute to my entertainment!

#26 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

I don't feel that i am bringing the heat. i don't claim to be a great smack talker. I enjoy provoking simple minded sheep like you to engage in ignorant ramblings. It's fun. You are just one of my many puppets. Thank you for playing i hope you continue to contribute to my entertainment!

You are the worst at smack, hell even the pedofhile is better at it. Please, just dont do it.

#27 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:14 PM

You are the worst at smack, hell even the pedofhile is better at it. Please, just dont do it.

Dance for me. That's right. Dance.

What the hell is a pedofhile?

Cmon, Dance turnpike boy, dance.

#28 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:13 PM

You arent helping him, or you.

your smack is weak

PS appropriate given the source

Edited by Sandy Claws, 05 December 2008 - 05:18 PM.

#29 TurnpikeMike

TurnpikeMike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:57 PM

Dance for me. That's right. Dance.

What the hell is a pedofhile?

Cmon, Dance turnpike boy, dance.

wow.

#30 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:08 PM

Watch Monday night football, a battle of two over-rated teams who are going absolutely nowhere this season or go look at Christamas lights? I think I'll pick Christmas lights!

My guess is the saints70 is watching the game while hiding in a closet. (The 70 is for when the saints had a good season.) I'd bet he will watch monday!

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com