#46 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,752 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:28 AM

Your just an idiot! Get out of here. And don't come back.

Hmmm...a Saints fan telling a Panther fan to leave and never come back....on a Panthers message board.

I knew Saints fans were dumb, but you take the cake.

It is not our fault that your team sucks....your coach sucks....your RB is a bust....and your message board sucks.

#47 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:49 PM

Hmmm...a Saints fan telling a Panther fan to leave and never come back....on a Panthers message board.

I knew Saints fans were dumb, but you take the cake.

It is not our fault that your team sucks....your coach sucks....your RB is a bust....and your message board sucks.

You think that clown is a panther fan? You are the stupid one! And as for this board, I call the shots around here, see? And I will tell ANYONE on this board to leave and not come back, and they will listen, because you are mindless sheep like all Panther fans!

#48 Malt Liquor

Malt Liquor

Smoothest cat n da city

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

I don't think 70saintsfan is that intelligent. He can't be he is a saints fan, very, very low IQ.

#49 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,535 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:05 PM

I don't think 70saintsfan is that intelligent. He can't be he is a saints fan, very, very low IQ.

And he's a pussy! Just another little simple minded, coward that pulls for a lame ass team. Silly little bitch. almost as pathetic as the franchise he claims to be fan of. he's probably just a skinny little shiteater who sits around and talks big on several fanboards around the league claiming different teams just to make himself feel like a man. Pathetic waste.

#50 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,752 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

You think that clown is a panther fan? You are the stupid one! And as for this board, I call the shots around here, see? And I will tell ANYONE on this board to leave and not come back, and they will listen, because you are mindless sheep like all Panther fans!

Another Saints Punk Ass Little Bitch.....

You call the shots around here? What a fuging joke. Only reason you come here is that you team, coach and message board suck ass. Keep staring the Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons straight in the ass down there in the cellar.

Oh, and while you are there......shine my shoes bitch.

#51 JoCoLoco

JoCoLoco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:30 PM

This is what generations of mediocrity and impotence does to people. Mark this man, Panther fans. Mark him well.

#52 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:10 AM

And he's a pussy! Just another little simple minded, coward that pulls for a lame ass team. Silly little bitch. almost as pathetic as the franchise he claims to be fan of. he's probably just a skinny little sh*teater who sits around and talks big on several fanboards around the league claiming different teams just to make himself feel like a man. Pathetic waste.

I will slap the taste out of your mouth and that other little girl mad-hatter. sissy little fags trying to talk tough. Bunch of idiots, your own board thinks your a joke!

#53 70saintsfan

70saintsfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:10 AM

This is what generations of mediocrity and impotence does to people. Mark this man, Panther fans. Mark him well.

Bitch. Just another bitch.

#54 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,535 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

I will slap the taste out of your mouth and that other little girl mad-hatter. sissy little fags trying to talk tough. Bunch of idiots, your own board thinks your a joke!

I'm really scared. At least i don't threaten anyone via the internet. Pussy. I'm not here to be cyber friends with anyone people can think what they want. You however are just a sad little waste and everybody here knows it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com