So let's see...
Fact 1: He got into a fight at a strip club
Police reports, witness testimony and video evidence all show this to be true.
Fact 2: Arguing with fans
Video evidence of him jawing at fans, displaying obscene gestures at fans and, on at least one occasion, throwing his pads and helmet at fans.
Fact 3: Shouting matches with HC
Video evidence, as well as his own teammates admissions of multiple occurences of he and Fisher getting into it on the sidelines and in the locker room.
Fact 4: Semi suicidle episode
Admissions by his mother, teammates, head coach and hinself. As well as police reports including the fact that he had a loaded gun in the front seat with hin when he was finally found.
Whatever upside he has as far as physical abilities is far outweighed by these facts. FACTS that would lead anyone (other than you of course) to the LOGICAL conclusion that this is a mentally ubstable individual. One who is in no postion to lead young men in any way, shape or form.
Complete bullshit! Go do your research. Vince Young never admitted such thing just that he was upset and went over to a friend's house and hung out which is where they found him. People who want to kill themselves don't go over to friend's houses to chill. He stated he was embarrassed because people were saying such thing about him, but that he never wanted to do that and loved his life. He was depressed and upset because all his life he was used to being loved by his fans and the pressure got to him, but not to the point where he wanted to commit suicide. He was also cleared by a psychiatrist.
Here's the real story and facts of what happened between Young and Fisher.
1. In 2009 the Titans started the season 0-6 with Kerry Collins.
2. Fisher benched Collins and started Young.
3. VY went on to with the last 9 out of 11 games of the season and brought the Titans to 8-8 for the year.
4. Meanwhile it was well documented that there was friction between Fisher and Young and most fans believe Fisher hated Young's guts.
5. 2010 season, VY is named starting QB and rightfully so once again.
6. They win the first game of the 2010 season and the Titans are 1-0.
7. In the second game Young has a bad game throws 2 picks and a fumble and Fisher benched him for a scrub!
8. Vince Young was fuming and threw his pads in the crowd, as he should have, after winning 10 out of the last 12 games because he got benched for having ONE bad game! NO ONE believed Fisher made the right move at the point, including VY.
9. After that thing just continued to get worse between VY and Fisher.
THAT'S what really happened!
PS: The so called "suicide" issue was years ago also because of a similar situation where the fans. He took his benching quite a bit better this time around and simply wants to get the f**k out of there. Now that doesn't sound like someone that gets worse, but rather someone that learned from it. I still don't blame him for throwing his pads in the crowd. When Moore got benched earlier this year, he didn't have near the record VY did with the Panthers and he STILL ran right off the field pissed off and into the locker room.
Anyway I'm tired of arguing THIS retarded topic while not actually talking about meaningful things such as his actual QB play. It's late and I'm going to bed. Whatever happens I have no problem taking a bet with anyone that wherever Young goes he's going to continue to prove he is a winning QB and put up good numbers.
Edited by PantherFanForLife, 22 January 2011 - 04:05 AM.