Photo
- - - - -

Was Delhomme hurt?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

I didn't see the New Orleans game. Just saw the highlights. In the quarterbacks analysis on panthers.com, it says Delhomme got hurt late in that game. Was it a head injury?

#2 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

Broke a leg.

#3 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

He was limping for the second half/a few series.

#4 joemac

joemac

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

Its a little known fact that he actually broke his right arm in that game, thus forcing him to throw with his left hand in the Arizona game......that is the only explaination for some of those throws.

#5 dpanthersman

dpanthersman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:43 PM

i hope he gets some kind of minor injury during the preseason...that will prob be the only way we could realy see how moore and mccown will do running the offense

#6 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:47 PM

he was slow to get up after some hits and had a slight limp when getting to the huddle

but alot of the times it was noticeable was when he was getting to the huddle after throwing a longer completion

so he was fine for the saints game and definatley for arizona

he just had one of his bad games uncharacteristically in the playoffs

#7 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,485 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

Unfortunately, it was his second bad playoff game in a row. If he does get in the playoffs next year, I can't help but wonder if that will weigh on him.

#8 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:10 PM

Unfortunately, it was his second bad playoff game in a row. If he does get in the playoffs next year, I can't help but wonder if that will weigh on him.

Yeah, I think he's at risk for trying too hard to make up for those bad performances. Still, I have a feeling he may not finish as our QB next year. It wouldn't surprise me if Josh or even Moore end up starting (eventually).

#9 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:43 PM

Isn't it funny how wishful thinking can change perceptions to the point that they become prophesies?... :D

#10 CBDellinger

CBDellinger

CAMdamonium!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:13 PM

i hope he gets some kind of minor injury during the preseason...that will prob be the only way we could realy see how moore and mccown will do running the offense

yeah, that's a great fuging idea...

dumbass.

#11 Sandy Claws

Sandy Claws

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

Yeah, 'cause everybody knows that message board posters are much better at evaluating QB talent than coaches with many years experience who get to see the QBs daily.

#12 dpanthersman

dpanthersman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

so the two of u are saying that if jake got hurt and it was something that just kept him sidelined for a couple preseason games, and moore or mccown started in his place and played good enough to replace jake and prove they were a much better qb you would be mad that he got hurt...GROW UP! these messsage boards are all bout peoples opions anyway. and u wana sit ther talk crap..well u realy showed me u sound realy tuff hiding behind ur computers

#13 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

nice.. wishing injury on someone that has done so much good for the team... real classy.

#14 magnus

magnus

Eternal Gameface

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:26 PM

you could say that there was fatigue, soreness, whatever after the bye, which you could say affected hima fter the first bye (Oakland). You wouldn't know, but you could say that.

#15 guyinchesapeake

guyinchesapeake

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

I noticed a limp on him in some games late in the season. Could that have been from...ED?

Anyone know anything about these things?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com