Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavscout

Proehl interviews for wr coach

189 posts in this topic

Who the f**k told you I had delicate sensibilities?

Don't look at me. I never said you had any sensibilities :D

Distinct possibility, especially if Steve Reed is right about them trying to talk Jerry Sullivan out of retiring.

That would be optimal

Proehl WR coach,Davis RB coach those two would be a great addition to the Panthers coaching staff!!!:drool5:

Too f*ckin funny... I got my first ever neg rep from Icege for not "fact-checking" before posting.

Look here you douche. I hadn't seen the news that he had been hired on by Fox in Denver, and Mad Splatter decided to be a complete assmunch by overreacting (kind of like you did). I also put in the proviso "unless he was taken." Good lord you people need to get off your high-horses and realize that not everyone lives on a message board or news feed 24/7.

But go ahead.. neg rep me again. It's not like I give two sh*ts about rep anyways. I just think it's funny as hell that you felt it necessary to actually put your two sh*ts in where they didn't really belong. I'd post the actual paragraph he left in the note, but even I won't stoop that low.

Thanks a lot though for the chuckle! :lol:

6 people like this

lol "Mad Splatter"

1 person likes this

Too f*ckin funny... I got my first ever neg rep from Icege for not "fact-checking" before posting.

Look here you douche. I hadn't seen the news that he had been hired on by Fox in Denver, and Mad Splatter decided to be a complete assmunch by overreacting (kind of like you did). I also put in the proviso "unless he was taken." Good lord you people need to get off your high-horses and realize that not everyone lives on a message board or news feed 24/7.

But go ahead.. neg rep me again. It's not like I give two sh*ts about rep anyways. I just think it's funny as hell that you felt it necessary to actually put your two sh*ts in where they didn't really belong. I'd post the actual paragraph he left in the note, but even I won't stoop that low.

Thanks a lot though for the chuckle! :lol:

here Mad hatter,and iceage (FACT-CHECK THIS):ciappa:

2 people like this

Anything new happen with this?

Anything new happen with this?

Last I read or heard somewhere (can't remember if it was on here or not) they were just working out numbers but I have no idea hope it comes true even with him being a asst.

lol @ Proehl coaching Smith.

Actually, Smith credits Proehl in his development as a receiver. I think Smitty would be on board with him here.

Well, I was late to the thread but I want this hire.

Well, I was late to the thread but I want this hire.

You and me both.

Ricky Proehl would be a great addition to the staff... I hope we work something out