Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what's a good price for a used xbox 360?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so after waiting over a week now for them to send me the box, I guess Microsoft is BS. Called them again and the customer service rep HUNG UP ON ME. I'm done with them. So I don't plan on cracking it open myself...I'd probably break it even more. So I'm back to either buying a new console...or finding a repair shop in Asheville.

Posted

Okay so after waiting over a week now for them to send me the box, I guess Microsoft is BS. Called them again and the customer service rep HUNG UP ON ME. I'm done with them. So I don't plan on cracking it open myself...I'd probably break it even more. So I'm back to either buying a new console...or finding a repair shop in Asheville.

Just call them back, sometimes they get lost in the mail it seems, they'll send another, it gets to you quick.

Posted

I just went through this process a couple of weeks ago. You don't need to call microsoft at all. You can do the whole process on the website, just register the xbox(all you need is the serial # on the console), print off the ups shipping label and send it on its way the next day. I had mine back within 2 1/2 weeks. No phone calls, credit card #'s or anything like that, quick and painless process if you ask me.