Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dook is losing by 15 to Clemson

57 posts in this topic

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man dook will be pissed about this game for next week's showdown with UNC

Both teams will. It's the biggest rivalry in college basketball and both teams will show up regardless of wins or losses.

Posted

if we learn how to play lockdown defense and can get hot from the 3 like the maryland game, we can blow them out by 40

My fingers are crossed.

Posted

Amazing. Duke and Wake combined, scored 99 points tonight.

To me, this is just more proof that, from top to bottom, the ACC is pretty damn good this year.

Exactly. It kind of pisses me off all the hype about the Big East and how they'll get 8 teams into the tourney at the very least. I'm sorry but the ACC>Big East. From top to bottom and side to side.

Posted

WOW! I would like to point out that before the Wake game, I commented on Dook playing 7 or their last 12 regular season games on the road, and hosting Wake and UNC at home in their final 5 home games...That schedule was going to be tough. It looks like we may be witnessing another February meltdown by Dook.

Posted

if we learn how to play lockdown defense and can get hot from the 3 like the maryland game, we can blow them out by 40

Ignorant.

Posted

Exactly. It kind of pisses me off all the hype about the Big East and how they'll get 8 teams into the tourney at the very least. I'm sorry but the ACC>Big East. From top to bottom and side to side.

No more ACC/Big 10 challenge, lets go with ACC/Big East challenge like they used to.

Posted

No more ACC/Big 10 challenge, lets go with ACC/Big East challenge like they used to.

I'd love it...But the last time the ACC did that, they destroyed the BE, and the BE bailed out on the series. IT would be fun...But man, UCONN is friggin good.

Posted

The only problem is that both conferences would probably be worn out by tournament time. It would be fun to watch though, that's for sure.

Posted

I'd love it...But the last time the ACC did that, they destroyed the BE, and the BE bailed out on the series. IT would be fun...But man, UCONN is friggin good.

So are the Heels, dook, Wake and Clemson (no matter what happened tonight). And the whole point of the media is that top to bottom the BE is betta. I don't know about that.

Posted

That was a better series. It was more competitive than the series we've got going with the Big 10.

Posted

The only problem is that both conferences would probably be worn out by tournament time. It would be fun to watch though, that's for sure.

I wouldn't worry about them being worn out, hell that tourney would happen in Nov/Dec.

Posted

So are the Heels, dook, Wake and Clemson (no matter what happened tonight). And the whole point of the media is that top to bottom the BE is betta. I don't know about that.

top to bottom? no. The big east has more teams that are in the top 25 because they have 16 fuging teams.