Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dook is losing by 15 to Clemson

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd love it...But the last time the ACC did that, they destroyed the BE, and the BE bailed out on the series. IT would be fun...But man, UCONN is friggin good.

This UConn team reminds me a lot of the UConn team that lost to George Mason, where they looked unstoppable and then got very arrogant and was shocked.

Posted

I think Wake, UNC, Clemson, and probably dook would beat UConn on a neutral floor. The key to beating them is to play uptempo which Wake, UNC, and Clemson do especially well.

Posted

This UConn team reminds me a lot of the UConn team that lost to George Mason, where they looked unstoppable and then got very arrogant and was shocked.

I can see that as well...But they are good!

Posted

IDK, UConn looked pretty damn good the other night. Then again, that's the only time I've watched them play, so what do I know?

Posted

IDK, UConn looked pretty damn good the other night. Then again, that's the only time I've watched them play, so what do I know?

They are pretty damn good, and I'm guessing the game you watched them play was against Louisville. That was the best they've played all year. I've watched about 6 or 7 of their games, and the key to beating them is to get them to run. They are very hard to score against in the half court. You get them out of that and they are very average.

Posted

top to bottom? no. The big east has more teams that are in the top 25 because they have 16 f*cking teams.

Ratings mean everything?

Posted

UConn has only lost 1 game......I do not know how you can come up with a winning strategy against them, especially when their 1 loss is against Georgetown who is one of the more slower tempo half court offense teams in the Nation

Posted

This is one of the first times I've ever seen a Duke team that looked like they had given up. By halftime, they looked like they already knew that they were going to lose the game.

Hopefully this will be some kind of wake up call for them and it will lead to a big win against UNC next week.

A loss is a loss though, and whether it was one point or TWENTY-SEVEN, it's the same in the loss column. If they can take this game and turn it into motivation for the rest of the season, then it can be something that isn't terrible.

Posted

Can I open my eyes now?

Posted

That game hurt. I was so mad i was ready to punt my cat thats name is Duke right out the door. Still not worried about this team though. Might worry a bit if we lose to Miami on saturday.

Posted

^ they may lose to Miami Saturday.

Posted

^ they may lose to Miami Saturday.

Thank you Nostradamus. We all know any team can lose at anytime. Remember BC? It happens. Do you always say Duke is gonna lose so you can tell everyone you were right when they do? Seems like you do that a lot.