Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dook is losing by 15 to Clemson

57 posts in this topic

Posted

How 'bout them Tigers!!! :thumbsup:

GoClemson.jpg

Posted

Thank you Nostradamus. We all know any team can lose at anytime. Remember BC? It happens. Do you always say Duke is gonna lose so you can tell everyone you were right when they do? Seems like you do that a lot.

I think it can happen only because Miami is athletic enough to cause dook major problems. And the fact that it is the time of year for Dook to meltdown.

Posted

And the fact that it is the time of year for Dook to meltdown.

Even with the monster loss to Clemson, this Duke team is different than the ones of the last couple of years that you are reffering to. Time will tell.

Posted

Thank you Nostradamus. We all know any team can lose at anytime. Remember BC? It happens. Do you always say Duke is gonna lose so you can tell everyone you were right when they do? Seems like you do that a lot.

He wasn't saying Miami would beat Duke he said that they might beat Duke. Calm down.

Posted

He wasn't saying Miami would beat Duke he said that they might beat Duke. Calm down.

Im fine. He just says we will lose to every body so he can say he was right. Maybe you should calm down. No anger here.

Posted

Im fine. He just says we will lose to every body so he can say he was right. Maybe you should calm down. No anger here.

I'm perfectly calm. Just assumed you were getting angry. Hard to tell over the intrewebz

Posted

The last 15 seconds has to be one of teh funniest moments this season.

[ame]

[/ame]

Posted

Or Singler missing 2 dunks vs UNC. That was pretty amusing as well.

Posted

Actually, to clarify things a bit...I said that beginning with the Wake game, Duke had 7 of it's final 12 games on the road, and hosted two teams, UNC and Wake, at home...The prospects for losing a few games and a downward spiral taking place was possible.

Well, so far, I was right. Dook has lost 3 of those first 4 games and came from behind and won in OT (at home no less) in another. They still have a few tough games left and I suspect the bleeding is not over.