• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

No more ACC/Big 10 challenge, lets go with ACC/Big East challenge like they used to.

I'd love it...But the last time the ACC did that, they destroyed the BE, and the BE bailed out on the series. IT would be fun...But man, UCONN is friggin good.

#32 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

No more ACC/Big 10 challenge, lets go with ACC/Big East challenge like they used to.

The only problem is that both conferences would probably be worn out by tournament time. It would be fun to watch though, that's for sure.

#33 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

I'd love it...But the last time the ACC did that, they destroyed the BE, and the BE bailed out on the series. IT would be fun...But man, UCONN is friggin good.

So are the Heels, dook, Wake and Clemson (no matter what happened tonight). And the whole point of the media is that top to bottom the BE is betta. I don't know about that.

#34 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

That was a better series. It was more competitive than the series we've got going with the Big 10.

#35 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:23 PM

The only problem is that both conferences would probably be worn out by tournament time. It would be fun to watch though, that's for sure.

I wouldn't worry about them being worn out, hell that tourney would happen in Nov/Dec.

#36 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

So are the Heels, dook, Wake and Clemson (no matter what happened tonight). And the whole point of the media is that top to bottom the BE is betta. I don't know about that.

top to bottom? no. The big east has more teams that are in the top 25 because they have 16 fuging teams.

#37 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

This UConn team reminds me a lot of the UConn team that lost to George Mason, where they looked unstoppable and then got very arrogant and was shocked.

#38 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:27 PM

I think Wake, UNC, Clemson, and probably dook would beat UConn on a neutral floor. The key to beating them is to play uptempo which Wake, UNC, and Clemson do especially well.

#39 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

This UConn team reminds me a lot of the UConn team that lost to George Mason, where they looked unstoppable and then got very arrogant and was shocked.

I can see that as well...But they are good!

#40 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

IDK, UConn looked pretty damn good the other night. Then again, that's the only time I've watched them play, so what do I know?

#41 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:34 PM

IDK, UConn looked pretty damn good the other night. Then again, that's the only time I've watched them play, so what do I know?

They are pretty damn good, and I'm guessing the game you watched them play was against Louisville. That was the best they've played all year. I've watched about 6 or 7 of their games, and the key to beating them is to get them to run. They are very hard to score against in the half court. You get them out of that and they are very average.

#42 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:36 PM

top to bottom? no. The big east has more teams that are in the top 25 because they have 16 f*cking teams.

Ratings mean everything?

#43 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:38 PM

UConn has only lost 1 game......I do not know how you can come up with a winning strategy against them, especially when their 1 loss is against Georgetown who is one of the more slower tempo half court offense teams in the Nation

#44 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:14 AM

This is one of the first times I've ever seen a Duke team that looked like they had given up. By halftime, they looked like they already knew that they were going to lose the game.

Hopefully this will be some kind of wake up call for them and it will lead to a big win against UNC next week.

A loss is a loss though, and whether it was one point or TWENTY-SEVEN, it's the same in the loss column. If they can take this game and turn it into motivation for the rest of the season, then it can be something that isn't terrible.

#45 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:23 AM

Can I open my eyes now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.