Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KJDaniel31

Becoming a Panther Fan

57 posts in this topic

I'm a Texas Carolina Panthers Fan yet I was born and raised a cowboys fan but Eff them Eff Jerry Jones! I live in west texas and half of the cowboys fans here are dumbasses quote on quote

Panthers 2011! hopefully if there is a season

this is probably the only acceptable way to choose a team outside of ur state. Welcome aboard.

False

welcome aboard KJD :)

this is probably the only acceptable way to choose a team outside of ur state. Welcome aboard.

not when you live right next to los angeles :)

prob'ly means it's equally as hard to find a QB..

Yea, we just thought that having a legit QB really gives a team a leg up on being competitive, which is why we kicked out Det/STL.

I know this....if we do make it to a SB....I'm coming to NC for the game. We win, drinks are on me!

You picked a bad time to become a Panthers fan but at least you're not jumping on the bandwagon when we are a good team like most people in America did last year with the Saints. Hope you stick with 'em cause it's going to feel amazing when we do when the Lombardi.

I've been a Panthers fan my whole life just cause I'm like 40 mins from Charlotte.

welcome to hell.

I've been a Panthers fan my whole life just cause I'm like 40 mins from Charlotte.

There's quite a bit of Californians on here. We actually managed to take over a thread one time. Panther fans reach coast to coast

I'm a Texas Carolina Panthers Fan yet I was born and raised a cowboys fan but Eff them Eff Jerry Jones! I live in west texas and half of the cowboys fans here are dumbasses quote on quote

Panthers 2011! hopefully if there is a season

Whats your 20

You picked a bad time to become a Panthers fan but at least you're not jumping on the bandwagon when we are a good team like most people in America did last year with the Saints. Hope you stick with 'em cause it's going to feel amazing when we do when the Lombardi.

Make no mistake, I'm all in....Everyone picked the team they wanted to be a fan of, and my wife is already pumped about vacationing in NC....I may can get away with season tickets here soon!

Using the old "buy low, sell high" tactic I see :lol: