Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Mock Offseason & Draft ~ GENERAL DISCUSSION

254 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I want to keep the other threads pretty clean, so post all your questions, gripes, bitching, chit-chat, boob pics and anything else in here.

Posted · Report post

Discussion about whether a trade should be vetoed or not goes here as well.

Posted · Report post

You should also make a trade discussion thread (Where all completed trades are posted).

Posted · Report post

Once you work out a deal through PM, both teams can just update the Depth Chart & Trades thread to show the new trade. That thread should only end up being 32 posts long so it'll be easy to scan through and see all the trades. Think we really need another thread just to post completed trades?

Posted · Report post

You gonna post the entire draft picks, so people know what picks teams really have. Some websites are different without updated trades. I know compensatory draft picks havent come out yet, but those could be updated in before the draft and are untradeable anyway. Just a suggestion

Posted · Report post

I want to keep the other threads pretty clean, so post all your questions, gripes, bitching, chit-chat, boob pics and anything else in here.

tehmeena-ny-giants.jpg

Posted · Report post

Once you work out a deal through PM, both teams can just update the Depth Chart & Trades thread to show the new trade. That thread should only end up being 32 posts long so it'll be easy to scan through and see all the trades. Think we really need another thread just to post completed trades?

I suppose if you trust that all will post the trade in their post. You should ask everyone to PM you or another assistant after their trade's competed.

Posted · Report post

I suppose if you trust that all will post the trade in their post. You should ask everyone to PM you or another assistant after their trade's competed.

We could have a finalised trade thread?

Posted · Report post

Just a thought, should guys be declaring their FT'd players when they don't know where they are on cap space?

For instance a QB should run 15 million plus. Peyton Manning would cost 120% of 19.3 million I beleive, about 23 million against the cap.

Posted · Report post

We could have a finalised trade thread?

That's what I was thinking.

And also, the Raiders have Asomugha on their depth chart, but he's a free agent (they franchised Miller). We're going to figure out some way of regulating that people post accurate depth charts.

Posted · Report post

mark-sanchez-gq-2.jpg

Posted · Report post

Just a thought, should guys be declaring their FT'd players when they don't know where they are on cap space?

For instance a QB should run 15 million plus. Peyton Manning would cost 120% of 19.3 million I beleive, about 23 million against the cap.

No. Peyton switched his position to kicker this offseason.