Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Mock Offseason & Draft ~ GENERAL DISCUSSION

255 posts in this topic

Posted

Franchise tags will be free.

And yeah, your top 4 free agents (well 3 assuming you use the franchise tag) take out of your depth chart. They are no long on your team unless you resign them during free agency.

Posted

The Three aren't but everyone else is correct. As in you retain all FA's but 3?

Posted

Yes.

Posted

Right, we're only treating the top 4 URFAs as actual FAs. All the other FAs will be treated just like any other player that's under contract.

Posted

We also need to refer to this updated draft order because some teams are posting incorrect pick numbers in their posts.

Posted

We also need to refer to this updated draft order because some teams are posting incorrect pick numbers in their posts.

wouldnt I(Bills) have the 3rd pick in each round then? instead of the 2nd pick in the 2nd round and the 4th pick in the 3rd round?

Posted

And I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but I'm a little confused with your trading rules. It sounds like you are limiting trades to only one players and pick(s) per team. If that is the case, I think you should revise it. I think at least two players should be able to be involved per team, seeing as your limited to 3 trades.

Posted

wouldnt I(Bills) have the 3rd pick in each round then? instead of the 2nd pick in the 2nd round and the 4th pick in the 3rd round?

I think it switches around when there are teams with the same record.

Posted

No, you would have the 2nd pick in the 2nd round and the 4th pick in the 3rd round.

Posted

And I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but I'm a little confused with your trading rules. It sounds like you are limiting trades to only one players and pick(s) per team. If that is the case, I think you should revise it. I think at least two players should be able to be involved per team, seeing as your limited to 3 trades.

No, one player and pick(s) involved in each trade. Boldin for a 3rd and 4th rounder would be acceptable. That would count as one transaction and each team can make 3 trades total.

Posted

I think it switches around when there are teams with the same record.

just checked. sounds good to me. just means i'll be picking 2nd in the 2nd round

Posted

No, one player and pick(s) involved in each trade. Boldin for a 3rd and 4th rounder would be acceptable. That would count as one transaction and each team can make 3 trades total.

So, if I wanted to trade Melvin Bullitt and Daniel Muir for Mardy Gilyardvand a 7th rounder, I would not be able to?