Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

2011 Mock Offseason & Draft ~ GENERAL DISCUSSION

255 posts in this topic

We need to find replacements if people aren't going to be active.

We need to find replacements if people aren't going to be active.

I agree, possibly reopen that thread on the main forum.

It's important though that we find new GMs quickly so that they have an equal chance to sign free agents and franchise a player.

It's important though that we find new GMs quickly so that they have an equal chance to sign free agents and franchise a player.

Free agency doesn't work unless we have every team accounted. If we still plan on doing it tomorrow we need the commish to take over some teams or have people pick up a 2nd team

It shouldn't hurt anyone else if a couple people aren't active, those inactives will just miss out on getting the FAs they want. Still if people can't even take 20 seconds to post their franchise tag we need to find replacements. I'll see if there's any activity by morning and if not then they're gone.

Thanks CTP, all FAs should be updated and set now.

I need someone to volunteer to recruit new GMs, as I will be out most of the day. Just start up a thread in the main forum and all. We need to find replacements for these guys:

Pittsburgh Steelers (Actionman0z)

Baltimore Ravens (Future Of The Franchise)

Detroit Lions (Rags)

Atlanta Falcons (asknoquarter)

Seattle Seahawks (mick eye)

If we get new people they will still have 3 days before any FAs are signed, so that's alright, but I want to go ahead and set their franchise tags. If we get GMs before noon then they can change this tag if they want.

Steelers: LaMarr Woodley

Ravens: Haloti Ngata

Lions: Chris Houston

Falcons: Harvey Dahl

Seahawks: Brandon Mebane

Free Agency WILL start today at noon, whether we have these guys replaced by then or not.

OK, I have notified those 5 GMs, they are officially removed and the spots are open.

man i just knew i was going to get Ngata lmao.

Free Agency starts at noon eastern?