Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chalmers Johnson: Our military is useless and expensive, Air Force worse offender

47 posts in this topic

Posted

She did die, but was reincarnated.

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

Posted

Sinead O'Conner? Is she still alive?

Welcome back to the Sinatra Group. Question Four, what's with the bald chick? Uncle Festuh...

Posted

demi moore in g.i. jane was bangin

hottest bald chick ive ever seen

Posted

Aside from the fact that our military has been the proving ground for the bulk of new technology developed in this country, which we now use everyday - I'd rather have it and not need it, well you know...

Posted

Welcome back to the Sinatra Group. Question Four, what's with the bald chick? Uncle Festuh...

"Let's start with the chick: what's up widdat, baby? I'm lookin at you and thinkin, '8-ball, corner pocket!'"

Posted

Aside from the fact that our military has been the proving ground for the bulk of new technology developed in this country, which we now use everyday - I'd rather have it and not need it, well you know...

If we had listened to the Fizzes of the world in 1940, we'd all be speaking Germanese.

Posted

I think our military could use some revamping though. Iraq has done that to a certain extent, but I think the Navy should move towards more multi use platforms. Would be cheaper and more efficient.

Posted

what "new technology" was developed that couldn't have been done by directly funding it at less cost?

and for every new alloy that comes out we blows billions on gay bombs or turning tanks into moving tesla coils or money hole anti-missile systems or some poo.

the MIC is so entrenched that dismantling it on a piece by piece basis is fairly impossible.

if anyone is in to watching documentaries is pretty fantastic, free, and goes into this very well. it includes commentary from retired military officials, current ones, air force pilots, journalists, and chalmers johnson from the original post.

Posted

How much money do we make selling our useless military stuff to other countries?

Posted

There is that, but at pennies on the dollar for what we paid originally.

Posted

turning tanks into moving tesla coils

now that's an idea I can get behind.

Posted

everyone go out today and check out/buy nemesis, especially if you want to hear a very well informed, reasoned, and put together argument against all of our military bases.

An argument against ALL of our military bases!?! WTF, are we supposed to NOT have a military? Is that what you're getting at? As for wasteful spending, the whole goddamn government is full of wasteful spending...take a look at the "stimulus" package Pelosi and Co. put together for a clear cut definition of wasteful spending.