Ron Paul introduces HR 833

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:45 PM

http://www.restoreth...troduces-hr-833

Dr. Ron Paul has introduced HR 833 into congress entitled: To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes.

#2 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,513 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

Never going to happen.

If there isn't enough outrage directed at the federal reserve now to spark a change, there never will be.

And there isn't.

#3 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

I want to make sweet love to that man(no homo). But I agree with Jase.

#4 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:10 PM

This is very similar to the campaign on Facebook I've seen to find people who hate cancer.

#5 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:15 PM

This is very similar to the campaign on Facebook I've seen to find people who hate cancer.

But he's the only one with the balls to say anything.

#6 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:34 PM

Launching hopeless bills solely for grandstanding and gaining national attention. Packing on the pork to bills to ensure his re-election.

Man, sometimes you forget he's in Washington.

#7 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,809 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

why is it that only lunatics like paul and alex jones bring up the very important issue of fed reform?

#8 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,150 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

why is it that only lunatics like paul and alex jones bring up the very important issue of fed reform?

I agree. Had Paul looked like John Edwards he might have won.

Careful on Jones. He is detailed on some things and goes by hearsay on some other stuff.
Otherwise very solid.

#9 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:22 AM

[quote name='Delhommey']Launching hopeless bills solely for grandstanding and gaining national attention. Packing on the pork to bills to ensure his re-election.

no.

#10 StepandFetch

StepandFetch

............chicken wire?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

Ron Paul launches the same bill to kill the Fed every single year, not for the purpose of grandstanding, but for the purpose of ending the Fed... if you know anything about the man (doubtful) they you'd know that he puts forth these bills, not for gaining attention, but because he acts based on what he believes in. His actions have always lined up with his words. Gaining national attention??? Seriously??? The man was blacklisted during the election, and is still never taken seriously by anyone besides his followers...

Personally, I wish more congressmen and women were in favor of ending the federal reserve... I wish Ron Paul wasn't the only constant voice against the Fed!... but what's another 800 Billion of fiat currency? The Fed is bankrupting this country, with one bail out at a time..

If you can't see the problem with the Fed, then all I can do is shake my head..

#11 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,150 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:51 PM

Ron Paul launches the same bill to kill the Fed every single year, not for the purpose of grandstanding, but for the purpose of ending the Fed... if you know anything about the man (doubtful) they you'd know that he puts forth these bills, not for gaining attention, but because he acts based on what he believes in. His actions have always lined up with his words. Gaining national attention??? Seriously??? The man was blacklisted during the election, and is still never taken seriously by anyone besides his followers...

Personally, I wish more congressmen and women were in favor of ending the federal reserve... I wish Ron Paul wasn't the only constant voice against the Fed!... but what's another 800 Billion of fiat currency? The Fed is bankrupting this country, with one bail out at a time..

If you can't see the problem with the Fed, then all I can do is shake my head..

Just to play devils advocate here..what do you replace with the Fed? How quickly do you reconcile gold standard or petrol dollars or even the fiat you mentioned?

In the 70's we basically changed the game, AGAIN, with going away from the gold standard for a myriad of reasons. All strategic.
The anglo's stick around even behind closed doors. Just being real.

#12 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:06 PM

Populisim brings some good ideas to the table and does start discussion but doesn't bring viable meta ideas to the table.

Used to be the silver standard. Now it's gold. The current system needs work, but no way does something as clunky as using precious metals work in today's complex economies.

Just because your computer crashes doesn't mean you go back to stone tablets and scrolls.

#13 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

Populisim brings some good ideas to the table and does start discussion but doesn't bring viable meta ideas to the table.

Used to be the silver standard. Now it's gold. The current system needs work, but no way does something as clunky as using precious metals work in today's complex economies.

Just because your computer crashes doesn't mean you go back to stone tablets and scrolls.

Why not something every man in the world can get behind?

Boobies.

#14 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

I try to get in front or between boobies personally.

But you can do whatever you like there, Buffalo Bill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.