• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,513 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:14 PM

Sure, I've seen most your vids but I geuss I missed it. And since your taking requests, I'm a huge Lafell fan so I'd love to see a vid on him, even though he doesn't have alot of big plays, I'm sure a little mix of college highlights wouldn't hurt.

extend that a bit, and just do Gettis and LaFell plays in 2010...

I'd like to see that..

#17 D34Williams

D34Williams

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:16 PM

I would love to see a gif or clip of smitty jacking up a kc chiefs cornerback from 08. i remember the offense was headed towards the left endzone, and smitty caught a short pass, maybe a smoke, and as soon as the corner came up to make the tackle, smitty just threw a stiff arm to the guys face and he went flying a couple yards, and smitty proceeded to run a few yards after it. i'd love to see that clip again if you can find it, i have no idea what time in reference to the quarters and stuff, but it was the chiefs game of 08 i'm positive. thanks for asking.

#18 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

@ MR ocho nueve - my steve smith ultimate highight vid...yah, i had that up too and then everyone stole it...idk if i still have it...but i can look. i know i have the quote form smitty about pounding his momma like a drum in the bears game... also, the vikings game oneis coming,

@bleys, lafell and gettis highlight shall come soon :)

#19 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

When King poo his pants

I was about to say the exact same thing. Everybody has been talking about this and I must have missed it in the game.

#20 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:20 PM

Enjoy

#21 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:20 PM

I would love to see a gif or clip of smitty jacking up a kc chiefs cornerback from 08. i remember the offense was headed towards the left endzone, and smitty caught a short pass, maybe a smoke, and as soon as the corner came up to make the tackle, smitty just threw a stiff arm to the guys face and he went flying a couple yards, and smitty proceeded to run a few yards after it. i'd love to see that clip again if you can find it, i have no idea what time in reference to the quarters and stuff, but it was the chiefs game of 08 i'm positive. thanks for asking.

i have that gif...

#22 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

I know Smith can lay out some players, but have you ever seen how many times he has been laid out? most of the time he hangs on to the ball but I remember watching I belive Madden 05 when they put in the hit stick and had videos of big hits and a lot of them had smith being laid out after making a catch. I give Smith major props because he has taken a lot of big hits and acutally being able to play afterwards is amazing.

I would love to see the game where smith breaks 20 tackles to make a touchdown against the Texans I believe in 07.

#23 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

http://www.carolinah...=1&d=1295922396

#24 D34Williams

D34Williams

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

i have that gif...

Sweet balls of fire, lemme know when you post up.

Edit: Nevermind, see it. Awesome, thanks a bunch. Looks like Ken Lucas in a Chiefs uniform.

#25 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

Sweet balls of fire, lemme know when you post up.

Just did :)

#26 Matt Moore

Matt Moore

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

Do you have the vid of this?:

This past friday a meeting took place...*enters* "mr.smith, hi, I'm your new...""Stop rite there"said mr.smith. "First of all you are nothing to me, what you is to them aint got nuttin to do wit me.""But mr.smith, I no longer work for the chargers,I'm a panther now.""I was trying to sell you to leave carolina, I was simply implying we're teammates" said vincent jackson."Like my surprise guess?" Says Chud

#27 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

what about the Moose superbow TD?

#28 Double Trouble

Double Trouble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:39 AM

do you have any ricky manning jr. highlights? specifically the 3int game against the eagles in the nfc championship would be awesome :)

#29 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:46 AM

Smitty vs the texans for sure! And I would love to see the double trouble beat down on the buccs in 08! Also...I'd love to just see a best of Steve Smith talking after big plays or just on the sidelines and stuff, he never is a lack of entertainment!

#30 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

You Paid A Dollar For This?

• HUDDLER
  • 17,523 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:54 AM

Smoot still has cold sweats at night thinking about Smitty.
I so hope the Panthers will install an NFL quality Offense for the 2011 season that will allow Smitty to do what he does once again.

Enjoy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com