Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flattering comment about Fairley.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Suh plays with the strength of a nose tackle and the speed of an edge rusher. Fairley is going to be a good DT but Suh is in a different plane. Fairley looks heavy in the midsection and Suh's legs look like redwood tree trunks compared to Fairley's legs.

Posted

Wasn't Suh playing much harder competition?

and lol you can't compare them Fairly is nothing compared to Suh. Suh is a much better prospect. Fairly is a nice DT prospect. Suh is perfect DT prospect.

Posted

Sorry, meant DROY for Suh, agree completely about Mathews.

I'm just reporting what I read from a very credible and widely respected source.

Do I agree? Dunno, but I think our entire D gets far better with him in the middle.

Our d will get better with Fairly, Bowers or Peterson. Question is, who makes us better the most, the quickest and for long term?

Posted

and lol you can't compare them Fairly is nothing compared to Suh. Suh is a much better prospect. Fairly is a nice DT prospect. Suh is perfect DT prospect.

sec>>>big 12

Posted

Based on what analysis? Oh that's right.....pulled it out of your ass.

The competition that Fairley played in the SEC was every bit as tough as the competition that Suh played against in the Big 12.

Fairley reminds me more of Warren Sapp......build, explosiveness, attitude, etc... And yes, I would take a Warren Sapp on my team.

Posted

if you value Mayock's opinion, you should find it as well. he said on a radio show that Fairley had a good year because he is a man among boys, but he will bust in the NFL.

Posted

Yep, Fairley = Sapp

Posted

Mayock said Fairley would bust in the NFL? I havent heard that

Posted

Our d will get better with Fairly, Bowers or Peterson. Question is, who makes us better the most, the quickest and for long term?

marcell dareus

1 person likes this

Posted

Mayock said Fairley would bust in the NFL? I havent heard that

he's not the the only one who thinks fairley won't cut the mustard.

fairley has to have a supporting cast around him to be successful.

Posted

Based on what analysis? Oh that's right.....pulled it out of your ass.

The competition that Fairley played in the SEC was every bit as tough as the competition that Suh played against in the Big 12.

Fairley reminds me more of Warren Sapp......build, explosiveness, attitude, etc... And yes, I would take a Warren Sapp on my team.

Madhatter you always act like you have a chip on your shoulder, all your posts are defensive its getting old. Are you sexually frustrated or something? How can I pull a question out of my ass? Believe it or not that was an actual question, my second statement was my opinion.

and go jack off, take meds or something thanks.

Posted

I'm beginning to think that our "need" at DT may be unwarranted. Seeing as that the Rivera defensive DT and the Fox defensive DT are asked to do two completely different things. I'm not sold we need a DT as badly as a QB or WR or CB anymore. Then again.. we could use one.. you know.. Just to be safe :D