Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yasinskas NFC South Chat - 1pm

31 posts in this topic

Posted

PY: If you could suckoff all of the Saints or all of the Falcons which would you choise ?

PY: How many pairs of panties have you left at Matt Ryans house ?

Posted

I asked this:

Are there any players you see playing a larger role in the defense under Meeks' direction?

Posted

Officially underway.

Posted

What a joke.

I posted several unique questions, but instead of answering them he kept posting responses from the same people regarding the same questions. Then he kept responding to joke questions, like trading for Jessica Simpson.

I know he's busy and has tons of responses, but why keep replying to the same people?

Posted

Not a lot of stuff we didnt' already know or think of. Nothing that would be considered breaking news.

Posted

What a joke.

I posted several unique questions, but instead of answering them he kept posting responses from the same people regarding the same questions. Then he kept responding to joke questions, like trading for Jessica Simpson.

I know he's busy and has tons of responses, but why keep replying to the same people?

Yea I agree this seemed like a two bit pony show to me. Typical ESPN.

Posted

Not a lot of stuff we didnt' already know or think of. Nothing that would be considered breaking news.

Somehow I doubt journalists hold the really pressing news for their Friday Fanboy Chat.

;)

Posted

Don't think Yas has EVER had any breaking news.

Posted

The Panther related stuff.

Donovan Barber Charlotte Nc: How do u c the julius Peppers situation playing out in Carolina? Ofcourse Franchise tag him but trade him where for who?

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:03 PM ET ) Yes, they'll franchise him and trade him. It's really the only alternative. Not sure where he'll end up, but I think the Panthers can look for a package similar to what the Chiefs got for Jared Allen last year.

Jason Hancock Charlotte NC: Is there any news on Jordan Gross and Carolina?

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:06 PM ET ) Pretty quiet. But I think they'll get something done with him.

Eric (Nashville, TN): It seems like fans from nearly every NFL team are clamoring for their team to make a run at Julius Peppers, yet I haven't heard any rumors about anyone actually planning to go after him. Do you think teams are leery of paying such a steep price for a guy who all but disappeared last year, or is it just too early for such rumors to fly?

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:08 PM ET ) Hey, I'd be real hesitant to pay huge money to a guy who's been a malcontent and underachieved at times. Terrific talent, yes. But he's a gamble.

John Charlotte nc: Pat can the panthers get more for peppers then what the Chiefs got for Jared Allen last year considering that Jared Allen had off the field issue and peppers does not

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:09 PM ET ) Wouldn't got that far. As I said in last answer, I think there are concerns about Pep's attitude and motivation.

Garry(Charlotte): So Pat you are pretty much saying that Jordan Gross will have a new long term contract with the Panthers before or the day of Feb 19.

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:10 PM ET ) That's just my guess. And I think the date is Feb. 27 for the start of free agency. If they're going to tag Gross, then it's Feb. 19. But I think the tag goes to Pep.

Eddie (Charleston, SC): How do you think Ron Meeks hiring will change the way the Panthers play defense?

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:12 PM ET ) Not very much. Fox still runs the show.

Dave (Pittsburgh): Why would anyone spend serious money on Peppers? He's 31, an underachiever, wants to move to a 3-4, even though that won't increase his stats, and he'll want to be signed to at least a 4 year deal, guaranteeing that his production will drop off.

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:15 PM ET ) Actually, I think Pep is only like 28. But your other points are valid.

thomas charlotte: pat do you think julus will go to the jets and play with his old partner kris jenkins. or do you think he is iffy seeing they have no quaterback

SportsNation Pat Yasinskas: (1:17 PM ET ) That's one to keep an eye on

Posted

Somehow I doubt journalists hold the really pressing news for their Friday Fanboy Chat.

;)

Adam Sheffter(SP?) made a good call on his chat about we were ether picking Meeks or Hasslet. Pats just a retard IMO and was one of the worst at the Observer IMO. I dont know how the hell he got a job at ESPN.

Posted

You don't have to have talent to work for ESPN.