Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yasinskas NFC South Chat - 1pm

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I asked him 6 different questions and he didn't answer one? Mine were pretty good too.. I really hate the MFer....

Posted

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=1019

When asked through a text message if Carolina’s shakeup on the defensive staff might convince Peppers to return to the Panthers, his agent Carl Carey would only respond, “We’ll get back to you at the appropriate time.”

Most postive thing I've heard from Pep's agent since he dropped the news. It's always been like, NO. No matter what happens here, Julius does not want to play in Carolina anymore.

Posted

For what it's worth, I think I remember Fox talking about how the organization had been following McCown for years, and that he's always been a guy they've liked.

You remember correctly.

Posted

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=1019

Most postive thing I've heard from Pep's agent since he dropped the news. It's always been like, NO. No matter what happens here, Julius does not want to play in Carolina anymore.

Umm, I still think he goes at this point, but did we get rid of the guy he didn't like??? Most were thinking it was a combo of fox and trgovac......Could've it been someone else..

Posted

Somehow I doubt journalists hold the really pressing news for their Friday Fanboy Chat.

;)

LOL no joke :lol:

Posted

how bout the idiiot who thought peppers was 31??? then yas tries to correct him but hes wrong too, peppes just turned 29 last month

Posted

Eddie (Charleston, SC): How do you think Ron Meeks hiring will change the way the Panthers play defense?

Pat Yasinskas: Not very much. Fox still runs the show.

Rick (Shreveport, LA): Are the Saints really banking on Dan Morgan returning and making a contribution in 2009?

Pat Yasinskas: Not sure that they're banking on it. But if he can stay healthy, it would be a big bonus. The guy's a great player -- when he can play.

I got in these two, changed the identity for the second. :D I know it's a chat and he's getting hit by lots of questions at once, but the answers were really stock. I hate the offseason.